Lee Kwang-soo "My Special Brother is Jo In-sung"

Actor Lee Kwang-soo is good and positive; serious and right; Lee Kwang-soos acting area from that good eye gives the director or authors a speciality.He is one of the actors who, as industry insiders say, is, if you know, good at acting. He met his life.His acting skills stand out in My Special Brother (director Yook Sang-hyo and production Myung-film), which was released on May 1, and even Shin Ha-gyun, who appeared together, admires his acting skills.It is a work that filled his self-esteem and appeared.My Special Brother is a human comedy that depicts the friendship of a brother who has not mixed a drop of blood but has lived like a body for 20 years.The film is based on the true story of Choi Seung-gyu, a disabled person who has lived like a body for more than 10 years, and Park Jong-ryul, an American Association on Intelligent and Debe.Lee Kwang-soo plays the American Association on Intellectual and Debate East District.I heard that there was trouble until I appeared.I have been in the entertainment for a long time, so there is an image of fun person.My character has American Association on Intelligent and Deb, and hes an existential person.I thought that I could make it look like a disorder was made into a comic or used as a comedy material. I was not brave to worry about whether it would hurt someone. But the reason I decided to appear...I had my first meeting with the coach while I was hesitant, and he certainly filled my self-esteem on the spot (laughing).I talked about the scenario and I was worried about it, and you praise me as a good actor.There are many things that I have to express with my face or eyes, but I was able to give courage because I was confident that I would do well.And when I participate in the work, I am influenced by my opponent actor, and I have chosen to be able to be with my brother (God) Ha Kyun. Is there any limit to the image of entertainment that I feel for myself?I used to think that I wanted to break the image of entertainment because I was an actor.No matter what work you do, you may remain Running Man Lee Kwang-soo to someone, and there are people who say that I can not be immersed when I perform sad performances in my work.But I didnt think there would be many roles I could play if I cared about them. I just do my best at what Im given.In Running Man, you do your best to give a laugh, and in your work you focus on acting, and if you do your best, you will like both things (laughing).What does Running Man mean to me?Thanks to Running Man, he became a Korean Wave star. He also earned the nickname Asia Prince.How do I do it... (laughs) I think Asian fans like my character in Running Man, friendly and comfortable.Ill tell you again, I never took out the modifier Asia Prince in my mouth (laughs); the word itself is embarrassing, and burdensome.Who is my special brother?Of course hes my brother. Haha. Jo In-sung or Bae Sung-woo. Theyre the first brothers to run when theyre troubled.I did not know that there would be someone who could be open to work and stay like a family, and I am fortunate to be able to rely on it as the relationship deepens. In December last year, he announced that he was in love with his fellow actor Lee Sun Bin.I admitted that I didnt want to lie, but honestly, its more burdensome after the release, because I met him outside comfortably before the public romance, and then Im more careful about something. We?He has a healthy relationship like everyone else. Its embarrassing. Haha.Is there a new modifier you want to get?I just want to keep what I have, and Ill try harder, but its hard to keep it now, because I dont know how long youll find me and cheer me up for my job.So I want to live and enjoy, and I think its important to keep the happiness of the present, even though its good to live for later.Its just a style that lives with satisfaction with reality.Ive heard a lot of good stories from industry officials.Ha-gyun said, I heard a lot about you being nice around me in the first words. I felt like I had to pick up trash in front of him. Haha.I think it makes me better around, and personally, I do self-censorship rather than good, and I do it carefully when I talk.I did not have a special occasion, but I live like that because it is not very uncomfortable. (Yoo) Jae-seok, who is close to me, will have his influence. Sometimes the happiest.I used to like to meet people, so I was not good at home. I spent time with my favorite brothers on a cold day, but I think its good to be home these days.Above all, it is fun and amazing for someone to look at what I like like now. Lee Kwang-soo, actor who became Asia Prince with Running Man

Actor Lee Kwang-soo is good and positive; serious and right; Lee Kwang-soo's acting area from that good eye gives the director or authors a speciality. He is one of the actors who, as industry insiders say, is, if you know, good at acting. He met his life. His acting skills stand out in My Special Brother (director Yook Sang-hyo and production Myung-film), which was released on May 1, and even Shin Ha-gyun, who appeared together, admires his acting skills. "It is a work that filled his self-esteem and appeared."

"My Special Brother" is a human comedy that depicts the friendship of a brother who has not mixed a drop of blood but has lived like a body for 20 years. The film is based on the true story of Choi Seung-gyu, a disabled person who has lived like a body for more than 10 years, and Park Jong-ryul, an American Association on Intelligent and Debe. Lee Kwang-soo plays the American Association on Intellectual and Debate East District.

I heard that there was trouble until I appeared.

"I have been in the entertainment for a long time, so there is an image of 'fun person'. My character has American Association on Intelligent and Deb, and he's an existential person. I thought that I could make it look like a disorder was made into a comic or used as a comedy material. I was not brave to worry about whether it would hurt someone. "

But the reason I decided to appear...

“I had my first meeting with the coach while I was hesitant, and he certainly filled my self-esteem on the spot (laughing). I talked about the scenario and I was worried about it, and you praise me as "a good actor." There are many things that I have to express with my face or eyes, but I was able to give courage because I was confident that I would do well. And when I participate in the work, I am influenced by my opponent actor, and I have chosen to be able to be with my brother (God) Ha Kyun. "

Is there any limit to the image of entertainment that I feel for myself?

"I used to think that I wanted to break the image of entertainment because I was an actor. No matter what work you do, you may remain Running Man Lee Kwang-soo' to someone, and there are people who say that I can not be immersed when I perform sad performances in my work. But I didn’t think there would be many roles I could play if I cared about them. I just do my best at what I’m given. In Running Man, you do your best to give a laugh, and in your work you focus on acting, and if you do your best, you will like both things (laughing).

What does Running Man mean to me?

Thanks to Running Man, he became a Korean Wave star. He also earned the nickname "Asia Prince".

"How do I do it... (laughs) I think Asian fans like my character in Running Man, friendly and comfortable. I'll tell you again, I never took out the modifier "Asia Prince" in my mouth (laughs); the word itself is embarrassing, and burdensome."

Who is my special brother?

"Of course he's my brother. Haha. Jo In-sung or Bae Sung-woo. They're the first brothers to run when they're troubled. I did not know that there would be someone who could be open to work and stay like a family, and I am fortunate to be able to rely on it as the relationship deepens. "

In December last year, he announced that he was in love with his fellow actor Lee Sun Bin.

"I admitted that I didn't want to lie, but honestly, it's more burdensome after the release, because I met him outside comfortably before the public romance, and then I'm more careful about something. We? He has a healthy relationship like everyone else. It's embarrassing. Haha."

Is there a new modifier you want to get?

“I just want to keep what I have, and I’ll try harder, but it’s hard to keep it now, because I don’t know how long you’ll find me and cheer me up for my job. So I want to live and enjoy, and I think it's important to keep the happiness of the present, even though it's good to live for later. It's just a style that lives with satisfaction with reality."

I've heard a lot of "good" stories from industry officials.

"Ha-gyun said, "I heard a lot about you being nice around me" in the first words. I felt like I had to pick up trash in front of him. Haha. I think it makes me better around, and personally, I do self-censorship rather than good, and I do it carefully when I talk. I did not have a special occasion, but I live like that because it is not very uncomfortable. (Yoo) Jae-seok, who is close to me, will have his influence. "

Sometimes the happiest.

"I used to like to meet people, so I was not good at home. I spent time with my favorite brothers on a cold day, but I think it's good to be home these days. Above all, it is fun and amazing for someone to look at what I like like now. "

Lee Kwang-soo, actor who became 'Asia Prince' with "Running Man"