"I will continue to repay my love"...Kwon So-hyun celebrates his 10th anniversary + releases past photos

Actor Kwon So-hyun from the group Four Minute celebrated his 10th anniversary.Kwon So-hyun wrote on the 18th that he was 16 years old from 2009 to 2019 to 26 years old in his instagram.I think its been a while ... its already my 10th anniversary...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was 10 years when I was loved by as many people as I was fast!!!I will continue to work hard to thank and repay the love ... Thank you. The photo, which was released along with this, shows Kwon So-hyun and Kwon So-hyun 10 years ago, and the atmosphere that has matured for 10 years attracts attention.On the other hand, Kwon So-hyun is appearing in SBS drama I love you in the beginning.

Actor Kwon So-hyun from the group Four Minute celebrated his 10th anniversary.

Kwon So-hyun wrote on the 18th that he was "16 years old from 2009 to 2019 to 26 years old" in his instagram.

"I think it's been a while ... it's already my 10th anniversary...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was 10 years when I was loved by as many people as I was fast!!! I will continue to work hard to thank and repay the love ... Thank you. "

The photo, which was released along with this, shows Kwon So-hyun and Kwon So-hyun 10 years ago, and the atmosphere that has matured for 10 years attracts attention.

On the other hand, Kwon So-hyun is appearing in SBS drama 'I love you in the beginning'.