Why Kim Ji-won is expected to change his revenge resolution 'Asdal Chronicles'

Seoul = = The change of Kim Ji-won in the Asdal Chronicle is expected.In the 8th episode of TVNs weekend drama Asdal Chronicle (playplay by Park Sang-yeon/directed by Kim Won-seok), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 23rd, Tanya (played by Kim Ji-won) was shocked to learn that Eunsum (played by Song Joong-ki) was dead.He decided to stand at the peak of power, the power that came to him and the tragedy that came to him.Tanya was tasked at Asdal to serve Saya (Song Joong-ki), the twin of the silver island and the son of Tagon (Jang Dong-gun), who went out looking for Saya who escaped through the gap of neglect of surveillance.Then, when I heard from Saya that he was dreaming, I felt that Saya and the island were connected by dreams, and the worries and longing for the island, which was so unknown, grew bigger.She felt the difference in Tanyas dream. He let her meet her father.Tanya was shocked to hear from her father that the silver island had died. Tanya said, I even tied it up with a spell.But the silver island did not actually die, a misunderstanding that stemmed from the public execution of another person disguised as a silver island for tribal integration by Tagon, who became the head of the Asdal League.Eunseom lived and went on a rescue operation with Dasae (Shin Ju-hwan), but became a prisoner caught by Gil-sun (Park Hyung-soo) due to the betrayal of the group (Park Jin-soo), who was caught in a sense of helplessness that he could never escape.Tanya was in a bad mood at night, unable to break out of the death shock of the silver island.The next morning Tanya told Saya who came to her, Why are we both going to do this? Why should the young child die, and why should the silver island die so cruelly?Why are you taking us in the first place? Although Saya had to have more, and explained the world of Asdal, which needed invasion and war slaves to do so, Tanya from Wahan, which had no concept of farming and possession, was not easily understood.Saya hurt Tanya with a harsh word. If you do not get up to the point of being hungry, no matter how high you are, he said.I will die without knowing why your clan has become so, why your companion to live is dead. Saya stepped out of Tanyas room, but worried about Tanya, saying, What do you do, Im really dying? But What does it matter if that dirty Dusm is dead?I do not care. He finally went back to Tanya.Tanya, who thought about Sayas words, thought about power. He said, I will go to you, silver.I will find out everything that we have come to, and I will tell you someday. Tanya, who came back to worry about Tanya, said, Please forgive me. I think my companion was crazy. Forgive me, please save me. Tanya is yours. Dominus.Inside, I said, I am Tanya of Wahan, I order you. Take my order once to see who will be the owner.It was an ending that accelerated the story flow of the stagnant Asdal Chronicles.In the Asdal Chronicles, which is criticized for its vast story being a rugged development, the change of Tanya is expected to bring a higher sense of immersion.While the counterattack of the silver island is becoming helpless in Asdals offensive, the awakening of Tanya will add momentum to future development.In addition, the relationship between the change and the Saya that the person named Tanya, who has become more stereoscopic, is expected to be more interesting.

Seoul = = The change of Kim Ji-won in the 'Asdal Chronicle' is expected.

In the 8th episode of TVN's weekend drama "Asdal Chronicle" (playplay by Park Sang-yeon/directed by Kim Won-seok), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 23rd, Tanya (played by Kim Ji-won) was shocked to learn that Eunsum (played by Song Joong-ki) was dead. He decided to stand at the peak of power, the power that came to him and the tragedy that came to him.

Tanya was tasked at Asdal to serve Saya (Song Joong-ki), the twin of the silver island and the son of Tagon (Jang Dong-gun), who went out looking for Saya who escaped through the gap of neglect of surveillance. Then, when I heard from Saya that he was dreaming, I felt that Saya and the island were connected by dreams, and the worries and longing for the island, which was so unknown, grew bigger.

She felt the difference in Tanya’s dream. He let her meet her father.

Tanya was shocked to hear from her father that the silver island had died. Tanya said, "I even tied it up with a spell."

But the silver island did not actually die, a misunderstanding that stemmed from the public execution of another person disguised as a silver island for tribal integration by Tagon, who became the head of the Asdal League. Eunseom lived and went on a rescue operation with Dasae (Shin Ju-hwan), but became a prisoner caught by Gil-sun (Park Hyung-soo) due to the betrayal of the group (Park Jin-soo), who was caught in a sense of helplessness that he could never escape.

Tanya was in a bad mood at night, unable to break out of the death shock of the silver island. The next morning Tanya told Saya who came to her, "Why are we both going to do this? Why should the young child die, and why should the silver island die so cruelly? Why are you taking us in the first place? "

Although Saya had to have more, and explained the world of Asdal, which needed invasion and war slaves to do so, Tanya from Wahan, which had no concept of farming and possession, was not easily understood.

Saya hurt Tanya with a harsh word. "If you do not get up to the point of being hungry, no matter how high you are," he said. I will die without knowing why your clan has become so, why your companion to live is dead. "

Saya stepped out of Tanya's room, but worried about Tanya, saying, "What do you do, I'm really dying?" But "What does it matter if that dirty Dusm is dead? I do not care. "He finally went back to Tanya.

Tanya, who thought about Saya's words, thought about 'power'. He said, "I will go to you, silver. I will find out everything that we have come to, and I will tell you someday. "

Tanya, who came back to worry about Tanya, said, "Please forgive me. I think my companion was crazy. Forgive me, please save me. Tanya is yours. Dominus." Inside, I said, "I am Tanya of Wahan, I order you. Take my order once to see who will be the owner.

It was an ending that accelerated the story flow of the stagnant "Asdal Chronicles". In the "Asdal Chronicles", which is criticized for its vast story being a rugged development, the change of Tanya is expected to bring a higher sense of immersion.

While the counterattack of the silver island is becoming helpless in Asdal's offensive, the awakening of Tanya will add momentum to future development. In addition, the relationship between the change and the Saya that the person named Tanya, who has become more stereoscopic, is expected to be more interesting.