Yi Dong-hwi, heralded appearance on 'Running Man.'" This week's 'Extreme Job' team.'

Actress Yi Dong-hwi predicted her appearance on Running Man.Yi Dong-hwi said on his 15th day, This weeks Running Man will be on our Extreme Job team!And I will meet you tomorrow at Kyunghee University. The released photos included a photo of the name tag of Yi Dong-hwi in SBS entertainment Running Man.Yi Dong-hwi added expectations by foreshadowing the appearance of the comedy film Extreme Job actors together.Yi Dong-hwis Running Man announcement showed various reactions such as I will take care of it, I am waiting for Running Man shooter this week, I am waiting for Extreme Job, What are you doing in Kyunghee University?, I will not see Running Man and I will not make an appointment this Sunday.On the other hand, Extreme Job, a film that Yi Dong-hwi played with Ryu Seung-ryong and Jin Seon-gyu, is a comedy that comes from the sudden hit of a chicken house by drug detectives who took over a chicken house in front of the azit of a criminal organization for 24-hour surveillance.SBS entertainment Running Man, which Yi Dong-hwi predicted, will be broadcast at 5 pm on the 20th.PhotoYi Dong-hwi SNS

Actress Yi Dong-hwi predicted her appearance on Running Man.

Yi Dong-hwi said on his 15th day, "This week's 'Running Man' will be on our 'Extreme Job' team! And I will meet you tomorrow at Kyunghee University. "

The released photos included a photo of the name tag of Yi Dong-hwi in SBS entertainment Running Man. Yi Dong-hwi added expectations by foreshadowing the appearance of the comedy film Extreme Job actors together.

Yi Dong-hwi's "Running Man" announcement showed various reactions such as "I will take care of it", "I am waiting for 'Running Man' shooter this week", "I am waiting for 'Extreme Job'", "What are you doing in Kyunghee University?", "I will not see 'Running Man'" and "I will not make an appointment this Sunday".

On the other hand, Extreme Job, a film that Yi Dong-hwi played with Ryu Seung-ryong and Jin Seon-gyu, is a comedy that comes from the sudden hit of a chicken house by drug detectives who took over a chicken house in front of the azit of a criminal organization for 24-hour surveillance. SBS entertainment 'Running Man', which Yi Dong-hwi predicted, will be broadcast at 5 pm on the 20th.

PhotoYi Dong-hwi SNS