'Haitu 4' Gwanghee, all the Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk is looking for... '

Seoul) = Gwang-hee added laughter with his extraordinary affection for Yoo Jae-Suk.In KBS2 Happy Together 4 broadcasted on the night of the 14th, Nam Chang-hee, Lee Yong-jin, Yang Se-chan, Gwang-hee group B1A4 Shinwoo and Lovelys America appeared as PICK special feature.When I first entered the army, I thought I would abandon the fuss about Infinite Challenge. I promised not to go to the Mudo filming because the new member is doing well.But the day was coming, and I was anxious. So I went to the school on vacation because the house was Running Man.As soon as my brother saw me, he greeted me and went out immediately. Yang said, This Friend greeted me and I was sorry that I went to the king as I was a king. He added a smile, saying, When did I do that?I went out carefully behind me, he added, adding a backstep.

Seoul) = Gwang-hee added laughter with his extraordinary affection for Yoo Jae-Suk.

In KBS2 'Happy Together 4' broadcasted on the night of the 14th, Nam Chang-hee, Lee Yong-jin, Yang Se-chan, Gwang-hee group B1A4 Shinwoo and Lovely's America appeared as 'PICK' special feature.

"When I first entered the army, I thought I would abandon the fuss about 'Infinite Challenge'. I promised not to go to the 'Mudo' filming because the new member is doing well. But the day was coming, and I was anxious. So I went to the school on vacation because the house was Running Man. As soon as my brother saw me, he greeted me and went out immediately. "

Yang said, "This Friend greeted me and I was sorry that I went to the king as I was a king." He added a smile, saying, "When did I do that? I went out carefully behind me, "he added, adding a backstep.