Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Sweet Powdered milk, Hand-to-hand Addicted...Daughter Bobra Restraint"

Yoo Jae-Suk confessed to being a Pondered milk mania on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 9th.On this day, Running Man was decorated with Mission Year-end Settlement Race, which collects all of the Global Failure Missions and re-challenges, and Lee Si-young and the star joined as guests.Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin and Jeon So-min became teams and left for Hong Kong.The three people were recommended by the Hong Kong locals and challenged the steak eating mission.The three talked about the Powered milk while traveling to Hong Kong city by bus.Ji Suk-jin said, I am a warm person, and Gion stone. Jeon So-min said, If you hit coffee pot, you do not go to 100°C.Ji Suk-jin laughed and said, Baby Powdered milk.Ive had a powdered milk since I was born, said Jeon So-min, and even after I quit milk, I (fed) powdered milk.If I dont touch the powdered milk powder now, its Addicted when I start eating again, said Yoo Jae-Suk, empathizing.Recently, Yoo Jae-Suk had a second daughter born and had a lot of powdered milk in his house.I want to eat powdered milk with a rice spoon, but I do not do it, he said, laughing.

Yoo Jae-Suk confessed to being a 'Pondered milk mania' on SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 9th.

On this day, Running Man was decorated with Mission Year-end Settlement Race, which collects all of the Global Failure Missions and re-challenges, and Lee Si-young and the star joined as guests.

Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin and Jeon So-min became teams and left for Hong Kong. The three people were recommended by the Hong Kong locals and challenged the steak eating mission.

The three talked about the Powered milk while traveling to Hong Kong city by bus. Ji Suk-jin said, "I am a warm person," and "Gion stone." Jeon So-min said, "If you hit coffee pot, you do not go to 100°C." Ji Suk-jin laughed and said, "Baby Powdered milk."

“I’ve had a Powdered milk since I was born,” said Jeon So-min, “and even after I quit milk, I (fed) Powdered milk.” “If I don’t touch the Powdered milk powder now, it’s Addicted when I start eating again,” said Yoo Jae-Suk, empathizing. Recently, Yoo Jae-Suk had a second daughter born and had a lot of Powdered milk in his house. "I want to eat Powdered milk with a rice spoon, but I do not do it," he said, laughing.