Running Man' Yi Dong-hwi, hard-working, Tianna 'slow-down award'

Actress Yi Dong-hwi turned to SBS Running Man for the movie Extreme Job after Level Forgery Case Race, and became 16 million actors.Running Man, which aired on the 5th, was decorated with the special Name Runaway Case Race on Childrens Day, and the members struggled to regain the name tag with their name.Actor Yi Dong-hwi was joined as a guest.Yi Dong-hwi has recently announced that he is about to release the movie Little Client.Yi Dong-hwi tried to start promoting a normal man who faces an incident.Yoo Jae-seok laughed when he said, I think its because of the tone. Yi Dong-hwi and his close friend Lee Kwang-soo joked, Do not want to do it.Yi Dong-hwi said, Ill try harder. Kim Jong-guk also said, Lets do it.Yi Dong-hwi again tried to promote the movie, but he could not bear the smile, saying, I think my tone is angry. So Ji Seok-jin said, I do not think Im doing my best.Lee Kwang-soo said, Im trying hard, but it looks like that. The members teased that the subtraction is the prize.

Actress Yi Dong-hwi turned to SBS Running Man' for the movie 'Extreme Job' after 'Level Forgery Case' Race, and became 16 million actors.

Running Man, which aired on the 5th, was decorated with the special 'Name Runaway Case' Race on Children's Day, and the members struggled to regain the name tag with their name. Actor Yi Dong-hwi was joined as a guest.

Yi Dong-hwi has recently announced that he is about to release the movie 'Little Client'. Yi Dong-hwi tried to start promoting a "normal man" who "faces an incident." Yoo Jae-seok laughed when he said, "I think it's because of the tone." Yi Dong-hwi and his close friend Lee Kwang-soo joked, "Do not want to do it." Yi Dong-hwi said, “I’ll try harder.” Kim Jong-guk also said, “Let’s do it.”

Yi Dong-hwi again tried to promote the movie, but he could not bear the smile, saying, "I think my tone is angry." So Ji Seok-jin said, "I do not think I'm doing my best." Lee Kwang-soo said, “I’m trying hard, but it looks like that.” The members teased that “the subtraction is the prize”.