Running Man' Song Ji-hyo X Jeon So-min, Momo Land 'Fuzzo' choreography to birthday safe open 'success'

Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-min perfected Momos popping choreography.On the 24th, SBS Running Man attempted to escape the members.On the same day, when I saw the video saying that it is possible to escape from the room by using calories, I decided to challenge Momos Spray to explain that if I follow the operation to the end, I will consume 60 calories.The poo-poo choreography was more difficult than I thought, and while others were struggling, the bruised sisters followed the choreography and caught the eye.The Yoo Jae-Suk team then got a hint that Ji Suk-jin could open the safe, and Ji Suk-jin entered the number in case.Then the safe opened, and Ji Suk-jin was delighted, saying, I pressed my date of birth and it opened. The safe contained a laptop.At that time, Haha team also knew that there was a hint to open the safe in Song Ji-hyo, and Jeon So-min told Song Ji-hyo, What is the front seat of your sisters resident registration number?Song Ji-hyo came to the safe and entered his birthday, and the safe opened.

Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-min perfected Momo's 'popping' choreography.

On the 24th, SBS Running Man' attempted to escape the members.

On the same day, when I saw the video saying that it is possible to escape from the room by using calories, I decided to challenge Momo's Spray to explain that if I follow the operation to the end, I will consume 60 calories.

The “poo-poo” choreography was more difficult than I thought, and while others were struggling, the bruised sisters followed the choreography and caught the eye.

The Yoo Jae-Suk team then got a hint that Ji Suk-jin could open the safe, and Ji Suk-jin entered the number in case. Then the safe opened, and Ji Suk-jin was delighted, saying, "I pressed my date of birth and it opened." The safe contained a laptop.

At that time, Haha team also knew that there was a hint to open the safe in Song Ji-hyo, and Jeon So-min told Song Ji-hyo, "What is the front seat of your sister's resident registration number? "Song Ji-hyo came to the safe and entered his birthday, and the safe opened.