'Running Man' Red Velvet Joy "Lee Kwang-soo, Feels like an ex-boyfriend"

Group Red Velvet Joy rejects love line with Lee Kwang-sooRed Velvet Joy, who appeared on SBS entertainment program Running Man, broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th, looked only at Yoo Jae-Suk.I know my brothers weaknesses, depending on who he chooses (to be exposed to), Joy said, I only saw his brother Jae-seok.Lee Kwang-soo was angry and Yo Jae-Suk said, When I first came to Running Man, I was in love with Lee Kwang-soo.Joy laughed when he said, I know, but I feel like an ex-boyfriend.Joy eventually revealed weakness to Yo Jae-Suk as Yoo Jae-Suk tried to choose Irene.Joy claimed that he had heard it to someone closely involved and Yo Jae-Suk said, Its not a great secret.Its nothing, and I was a great pimple ten years ago.

Group Red Velvet Joy rejects love line with Lee Kwang-soo

Red Velvet Joy, who appeared on SBS entertainment program Running Man, broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th, looked only at Yoo Jae-Suk.

“I know my brother’s weaknesses, depending on who he chooses (to be exposed to),” Joy said, “I only saw his brother Jae-seok.”

Lee Kwang-soo was angry and Yo Jae-Suk said, "When I first came to 'Running Man', I was in love with Lee Kwang-soo." Joy laughed when he said, "I know, but I feel like an ex-boyfriend."

Joy eventually revealed weakness to Yo Jae-Suk as Yoo Jae-Suk tried to choose Irene. Joy claimed that he had “heard it to someone closely involved” and Yo Jae-Suk said, “It’s not a great secret. It’s nothing, and I was a great pimple ten years ago.”