Running Man' Park Hoon, Yoo Jae-Suk Midam Revealed..."I'm Amazingly Impressed"

Actor Park Hoon will unveil another Yoo Jae-Suk Midam.On SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 3rd, actor Park Hoon, who showed off his intense presence in the recent drama Memories of Alhambra Palace, plays Cha Hyung-seok.Park, who first appeared in the entertainment with Running Man, made everyone laugh by revealing his cute feeling that the heart is going to burst now from the opening greeting of the recording.Park then talked about his relationship with Yoo Jae-Suk in the past and said, I was greatly impressed by Yoo Jae-Suk.Park said, One day, Yoo Jae-Suk came to the musical scene that appeared with Jung Jun-ha, and all the actors were very excited. But I did not come for a long time.I was really impressed by the way I was encouraging and greeting each of the staff. He revealed the warm heart of Yoo Jae-Suk.On the other hand, Park said that he had met Ji Suk-jin on the radio, but Ji Suk-jin did not remember his relationship with Park Hoon and said, I am so impressed because my eyes are sad.Ji Suk-jins Memory Force victim was reborn again. When Yoo Jae-Suk said, Even Park Hoons hometown is Ji Suk-jin, Gangwon-do. Park Hoon said, Right.So I gave you the phone number first day, so I exchanged the number. In addition, Park Hoon made an incredible performance as the first appearance of the arts, and Hyun Bins re-born as a cute artistic rookie in a chilling bug can be seen in the special Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday, 3rd.Photo = SBS

Actor Park Hoon will unveil another Yoo Jae-Suk Midam'.

On SBS Running Man', which will be broadcast on the 3rd, actor Park Hoon, who showed off his intense presence in the recent drama 'Memories of Alhambra Palace', plays Cha Hyung-seok.

Park, who first appeared in the entertainment with Running Man', made everyone laugh by revealing his cute feeling that "the heart is going to burst now" from the opening greeting of the recording. Park then talked about his relationship with Yoo Jae-Suk in the past and said, "I was greatly impressed by Yoo Jae-Suk."

Park said, "One day, Yoo Jae-Suk came to the musical scene that appeared with Jung Jun-ha, and all the actors were very excited." But I did not come for a long time. I was really impressed by the way I was encouraging and greeting each of the staff. "He revealed the warm heart of Yoo Jae-Suk.

On the other hand, Park said that he had met Ji Suk-jin on the radio, but Ji Suk-jin did not remember his relationship with Park Hoon and said, "I am so impressed because my eyes are sad." Ji Suk-jin's Memory Force victim was reborn again. When Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Even Park Hoon's hometown is Ji Suk-jin, Gangwon-do." Park Hoon said, "Right. So I gave you the phone number first day, so I exchanged the number. "

In addition, Park Hoon made an incredible performance as the first appearance of the arts, and Hyun Bin's re-born as a cute 'artistic rookie' in a chilling bug can be seen in the special Running Man', which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday, 3rd.

Photo = SBS