Running Man', Kim Jong-kook's LA tour course? Korean Town Dodger Stadium Santa Monica

Running Man Kim Jong-kook explained the LA tour.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 10th, Kim Jong-kook recommended the LA tour to the members.Kim Jong-kook said, The weather in LA is so good. There is no cloud in the sky. I get hungry as soon as I arrive.The first place to go is to go to Korean town and eat Korean food. Im going to Dodger Stadium. I watch Ryu Hyun-jins starting game. After watching, I start for Santa Monica.I will go to the beach, he explained, and persuaded the members to choose to visit LA.When Jeon So-min asked, Do you have a guest? Kim Jong-kook grasped the intention of Jeon So-min and said, There are many strong and good guests in the area.It is possible enough to travel with melodies, he said, laughing.

Running Man' Kim Jong-kook explained the LA tour.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 10th, Kim Jong-kook recommended the LA tour to the members.

Kim Jong-kook said, “The weather in LA is so good. There is no cloud in the sky. I get hungry as soon as I arrive. The first place to go is to go to Korean town and eat Korean food. "

“I’m going to Dodger Stadium. I watch Ryu Hyun-jin’s starting game. After watching, I start for Santa Monica. I will go to the beach, "he explained, and persuaded the members to choose to visit LA.

When Jeon So-min asked, "Do you have a guest?" Kim Jong-kook grasped the intention of Jeon So-min and said, "There are many strong and good guests in the area. It is possible enough to travel with melodies, "he said, laughing.