Running Man' Kim Jong-kook and Yoo Jae-Suk "I'm sick of heart when I think about BTS"... Surprise Confessions?

Running Man Kim Jong-kook and Yoo Jae-Suk have made a heartfelt commitment to the group BTS.On the afternoon of the 19th, SBS entertainment program Running Man entered into a four-week fan meeting running area project to commemorate its 9th anniversary.On this day, members of Running Man were struggling with group dances to be presented at domestic fan meetings. Haha said, Lets challenge BTS dance that we practiced in the past.Kim Jong-kook also said, Why did I do it when I rolled on the floor? And Yang Se-chan and Lee Kwang-soo laughed, Why do you lament?Kim Jong-kook, however, recalled the memories, saying, The fans at the time liked it, but I was forced to release my abs.

Running Man' Kim Jong-kook and Yoo Jae-Suk have made a heartfelt commitment to the group BTS.

On the afternoon of the 19th, SBS entertainment program Running Man entered into a four-week fan meeting running area project to commemorate its 9th anniversary.

On this day, members of Running Man were struggling with group dances to be presented at domestic fan meetings. Haha said, Let's challenge BTS' dance that we practiced in the past.

Kim Jong-kook also said, "Why did I do it when I rolled on the floor?" And Yang Se-chan and Lee Kwang-soo laughed, "Why do you lament?"

Kim Jong-kook, however, recalled the memories, saying, “The fans at the time liked it, but I was forced to release my abs.”