Running Man' Kim Hye-yoon "Recently After 'SKY Castle'? University The Graduate + White Water Life"

Actor Kim Hye-yoon reported on the current situation.Kim Hye-yoon , group EXID Hani and Solji, Seventeen Mingyu, Seung-gwan, and Han Bo-reum appeared in the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st.Kim Hye-yoon first greeted viewers by saying, Hello, its Actor Kim Hye-yoon.Lee Kwang-soo responded that he was similar to the voice of the character Kang Ye-seo in the JTBC drama SKY Castle, saying, Its the only drama I used to use.When asked about the current situation, Kim Hye-yoon said, I am living in the university with The Graduate. I have not decided yet. I think I should work hard.Do you realize the popularity? He said, I realized that I was singing in Running Man and I was able to appear like this. So MC Yoo Jae-seok said, The world is fast and cold.Nowadays, entertainment or drama is quickly fading in popularity, he laughed at the stone fastball.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

Actor Kim Hye-yoon reported on the current situation.

Kim Hye-yoon , group EXID Hani and Solji, Seventeen Mingyu, Seung-gwan, and Han Bo-reum appeared in the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st.

Kim Hye-yoon first greeted viewers by saying, "Hello, it's Actor Kim Hye-yoon." Lee Kwang-soo responded that he was similar to the voice of the character Kang Ye-seo in the JTBC drama 'SKY Castle', saying, "It's the only drama I used to use."

When asked about the current situation, Kim Hye-yoon said, "I am living in the university with The Graduate. I have not decided yet. I think I should work hard."

"Do you realize the popularity?" He said, "I realized that I was singing in Running Man' and I was able to appear like this." So MC Yoo Jae-seok said, "The world is fast and cold. Nowadays, entertainment or drama is quickly fading in popularity, "he laughed at the stone fastball.

Meanwhile, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Photo SBS broadcast screen capture