Running Man' Ji Suk-jin, Yi Dong-hwi The Face Reader points out...I don't think I'm doing my best.'

Running Man Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk made a mischievous joke to Yi Dong-hwi.The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 5th, was featured on Childrens Day, with actor Yi Dong-hwi as a guest.Yi Dong-hwi appeared on the day of the carousel, and then came to the members and greeted them carefully. As soon as they saw him, they said, I look like Tak Jae-hoon.I think its because of the voice, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who again tried, Ill try hard.But he still didnt stop pointing out that he was being dry, and Ji Suk-jin joked, I dont think hes doing his best, seeing The Face Reader.Yi Dong-hwi cleared his throat.

Running ManJi Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk made a mischievous joke to Yi Dong-hwi.

The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 5th, was featured on Children's Day, with actor Yi Dong-hwi as a guest.

Yi Dong-hwi appeared on the day of the carousel, and then came to the members and greeted them carefully. As soon as they saw him, they said, "I look like Tak Jae-hoon."

“I think it’s because of the voice,” said Yoo Jae-Suk, who again tried, “I’ll try hard.”

But he still didn’t stop pointing out that he was being dry, and Ji Suk-jin joked, “I don’t think he’s doing his best, seeing The Face Reader.” Yi Dong-hwi cleared his throat.