Running Man' Jeon So-min "I want to marriage" ..Hong Kong surprise Confessions

Actor Jeon So-min has said, I want to marriage. It will be released on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which will be broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th.On this day, Running Man will be decorated with the second mission year-end settlement race, which collects all of the Global Failure Missions and re-challenges them.Following the last broadcast, the mission challenger of Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin and Jeon So-min team is included.Earlier, they hoped to succeed in Hong Kongs various food, but they fell into Hong Kong cotton hell following Okinawa cotton hell and gave a big smile.Jeon So-min found Newlyweds who came out of wedding shoots during missionJeon So-min looked at Newlyweds who had no intention of wedding photography with a happy expression and suddenly shouted, I want to marriage and made Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk embarrassed.Then Jeon So-min was lucky to be lucky because he didnt have to marriage in Running Man, the production team of Running Man said.I added that I dont think I can marriage it, and I made him laugh.

Actor Jeon So-min has said, "I want to marriage." It will be released on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which will be broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th.

On this day, Running Man will be decorated with the second mission year-end settlement Race, which collects all of the Global Failure Missions and re-challenges them. Following the last broadcast, the mission challenger of Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin and Jeon So-min team is included.

Earlier, they hoped to succeed in Hong Kong's various food, but they fell into Hong Kong cotton hell following Okinawa cotton hell and gave a big smile. Jeon So-min found Newlyweds who came out of wedding shoots during mission

Jeon So-min looked at Newlyweds who had no intention of wedding photography with a happy expression and suddenly shouted, "I want to marriage" and made Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk embarrassed. “Then Jeon So-min was lucky to be lucky because he didn’t have to marriage in Running Man,” the production team of Running Man said. “I added that I don’t think I can marriage it, and I made him laugh.”