Running Man' Jeon So-min "I want to marriage too" surprise Confessions

Actor Jeon So-min reveals his heart for marriageSBS Running Man, which broadcasts today (16th), is decorated with the second Mission Year-end Settlement Race, which collects all of the Global Failure Missions and re-challenges, and the commission challenger of the Yoo Jae-Suk X Ji Suk-jin X Jeon So-min team, which followed last week, will be unveiled.Earlier, they hoped to succeed in Hong Kongs various food, but after Okinawa cotton hell, they fell into Hong Kong cotton hell and gave a big smile. Jeon So-min found Newlyweds who took a wedding shoot during the mission.Jeon So-min looked at Newlyweds who had no intention of wedding photography with a happy expression and suddenly shouted I want to marriage and embarrassed Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk.Jeon So-min said, I wished to be lucky because I could not marriage in Running Man.I do not think I can marriage.

Actor Jeon So-min reveals his heart for marriage

SBS Running Man, which broadcasts today (16th), is decorated with the second mission Year-end Settlement Race, which collects all of the Global Failure missions and re-challenges, and the commission challenger of the Yoo Jae-Suk X Ji Suk-jin X Jeon So-min team, which followed last week, will be unveiled.

Earlier, they hoped to succeed in Hong Kong's various food, but after 'Okinawa cotton hell', they fell into 'Hong Kong cotton hell' and gave a big smile. Jeon So-min found Newlyweds who took a wedding shoot during the mission.

Jeon So-min looked at Newlyweds who had no intention of wedding photography with a happy expression and suddenly shouted "I want to marriage" and embarrassed Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk.

Jeon So-min said, "I wished to be lucky because I could not marriage in Running Man'. I do not think I can marriage. "