Roh Jin-eui "" Running Man' 'Shin Seo-yugi' appeared on the show.

Actor Roh Jin-eui, who had only been seen in movies or dramas, showed his desire for entertainment. His confidence and passion were outstanding in the line saying that it could be broken.Roh Jin-eui was very fond of body-based colleges, which were originally designed to be physical education, and he is still working hard in the badminton department at school.He nodded to the words that he would like to do his own work, and mentioned SBS Running Man and tvN Shin Seo Yugi.I really want to go to Running Man and New Western Organics, and Im usually a fan of two programs, and I think its fun. You can ruin me.Asked if he had a favorite entertainer, he said, I like Ahn Jae-hyun.Its funny, its beautiful, and it shows a funny figure who thought it wouldnt be funny.Roh Jin-eui, who had been calm throughout the interview, showed a girly and active appearance when his favorite story came out.I cant stay still, I dont know the first five minutes, but I like to do it with my body, so I run around, laugh, and enjoy the arts.Roh Jin-eui, who has been acting for a long time, finally confessed that he wanted to be a no-word actor.This small change alone showed how much Roh Jeong-eui valued acting.

Actor Roh Jin-eui, who had only been seen in movies or dramas, showed his desire for entertainment. His confidence and Passion were outstanding in the line saying that it could be broken.

Roh Jin-eui was very fond of body-based colleges, which were originally designed to be physical education, and he is still working hard in the badminton department at school. He nodded to the words that he would like to do his own work, and mentioned SBS Running Man' and tvN 'Shin Seo Yugi'.

“I really want to go to Running Man and New Western Organics, and I’m usually a fan of two programs, and I think it’s fun. You can ruin me.”

Asked if he had a favorite entertainer, he said, "I like Ahn Jae-hyun. “It’s funny, it’s beautiful, and it shows a funny figure who thought it wouldn’t be funny.”

Roh Jin-eui, who had been calm throughout the interview, showed a girly and active appearance when his favorite story came out.

“I can’t stay still, I don’t know the first five minutes, but I like to do it with my body, so I run around, laugh, and enjoy the arts.”

Roh Jin-eui, who has been acting for a long time, finally confessed that he wanted to be a "no-word" actor. This small change alone showed how much Roh Jeong-eui valued acting.