Song Ji-hyo vs Jeon So-min? Kim Jong-kook, Running Man Nanbongkuk Iroso

Singer Kim Jong-kook became a Nanbongguk, which means a character who is a slut.Kim Jong-kook, broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Yang Se-chan, actor Jeon So-min, Lee Kwang-soo, Song Ji-hyo and singer Haha were shown on SBS Running Man broadcast on March 3.At the opening of the broadcast, Yang Se-chan was surprised to discover that Jeon So-min had contacted Kim Jong-kook personally.Yang Se-chan said, Jeon So-min called Kim Jong-kook last week and asked him to have a cup of coffee.Kim Jong-kook then quipped, Were close - were close now.I was at home alone and there was no one to meet, Jeon So-min explained of the reason he contacted Kim Jong-kook personally.I always felt bored when I met Lee Kwang-soo and Yang Se-chan, he said. I wanted to play in a new environment. I went out and there were three wonderful sisters.The three mentioned by Jeon So-min were male acquaintances of Kim Jong-kook.But the new encounter by Jeon So-min was broken by the sudden appearance of Lee Kwang-soo (Lee Kwang-soo) came running into it suddenly, said Jeon So-min, and I was all screwed up because of Lee Kwang-sooLee Kwang-soo added, Kim Jong-kook called me because he was uncomfortable when two of us (with Jeon So-min) met.At this time, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned that Kim Jong-kook had formed a love line with Song Ji-hyo until recently.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Kim Jong-kook is all the women in our team... Yang Se-chan joked, I think its almost a rascal.Kim Jong-kook took a gesture to kick Yang Se-chan, saying, What a scumbag.Lee Kwang-soo said, I thought Jeon So-min was taking the character of the bumster, but I did not.Hes not a clutterer, hes a clutterer, Yoo Jae-Suk shouted.Among them, Haha and Song Ji-hyo shouted Brother and Madaughter. Lee Kwang-soo said, My sister is going to be taken away.I dont want to have it and I dont want to leave it, he said.hwang hye-jin
Singer Kim Jong-kook became a Nanbongguk, which means a character who is a slut.Kim Jong-kook, broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Yang Se-chan, actor Jeon So-min, Lee Kwang-soo, Song Ji-hyo and singer Haha were shown on SBS Running Man broadcast on March 3.At the opening of the broadcast, Yang Se-chan was surprised to discover that Jeon So-min had contacted Kim Jong-kook personally.Yang Se-chan said, Jeon So-min called Kim Jong-kook last week and asked him to have a cup of coffee.Kim Jong-kook then quipped, Were close - were close now.I was at home alone and there was no one to meet, Jeon So-min explained of the reason he contacted Kim Jong-kook personally.I always felt bored when I met Lee Kwang-soo and Yang Se-chan, he said. I wanted to play in a new environment. I went out and there were three wonderful sisters.The three mentioned by Jeon So-min were male acquaintances of Kim Jong-kook.But the new encounter by Jeon So-min was broken by the sudden appearance of Lee Kwang-soo (Lee Kwang-soo) came running into it suddenly, said Jeon So-min, and I was all screwed up because of Lee Kwang-sooLee Kwang-soo added, Kim Jong-kook called me because he was uncomfortable when two of us (with Jeon So-min) met.At this time, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned that Kim Jong-kook had formed a love line with Song Ji-hyo until recently.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Kim Jong-kook is all the women in our team... Yang Se-chan joked, I think its almost a rascal.Kim Jong-kook took a gesture to kick Yang Se-chan, saying, What a scumbag.Lee Kwang-soo said, I thought Jeon So-min was taking the character of the bumster, but I did not.Hes not a clutterer, hes a clutterer, Yoo Jae-Suk shouted.Among them, Haha and Song Ji-hyo shouted Brother and Madaughter. Lee Kwang-soo said, My sister is going to be taken away.I dont want to have it and I dont want to leave it, he said.hwang hye-jin

Singer Kim Jong-kook became a 'Nanbongguk', which means a character who is a slut.

Kim Jong-kook, broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Yang Se-chan, actor Jeon So-min, Lee Kwang-soo, Song Ji-hyo and singer Haha were shown on SBS Running Man' broadcast on March 3.

At the opening of the broadcast, Yang Se-chan was surprised to discover that Jeon So-min had contacted Kim Jong-kook personally. Yang Se-chan said, "Jeon So-min called Kim Jong-kook last week and asked him to have a cup of coffee."

Kim Jong-kook then quipped, "We're close - we're close now." "I was at home alone and there was no one to meet," Jeon So-min explained of the reason he contacted Kim Jong-kook personally. "I always felt bored when I met Lee Kwang-soo and Yang Se-chan," he said. "I wanted to play in a new environment. I went out and there were three wonderful sisters."

The three mentioned by Jeon So-min were male acquaintances of Kim Jong-kook. But the new encounter by Jeon So-min was broken by the sudden appearance of Lee Kwang-soo " (Lee Kwang-soo) came running into it suddenly," said Jeon So-min, "and I was all screwed up because of Lee Kwang-soo" Lee Kwang-soo added, "Kim Jong-kook called me because he was uncomfortable when two of us (with Jeon So-min) met."

At this time, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned that Kim Jong-kook had formed a love line with Song Ji-hyo until recently. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Kim Jong-kook is all the women in our team..." Yang Se-chan joked, "I think it's almost a rascal."

Kim Jong-kook took a gesture to kick Yang Se-chan, saying, "What a scumbag." Lee Kwang-soo said, "I thought Jeon So-min was taking the character of the bumster, but I did not." "He's not a clutterer, he's a clutterer," Yoo Jae-Suk shouted.

Among them, Haha and Song Ji-hyo shouted "Brother" and "Madaughter". Lee Kwang-soo said, "My sister is going to be taken away. I don't want to have it and I don't want to leave it," he said.

hwang hye-jin