Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo "Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-guk is weak ... pretending to be a leader only to us"

Lee Kwang-soo has complained about Yoo Jae-Suk.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 24th, one of the most money-earned men won the Great Heart race.On this day, the members appealed to the team to form a team and recruited the team members.Yoo Jae-Suk said to Lee Kwang-soo, I do not have a team to accept you, but my brother will accept it. Lee Kwang-soo also said, I will accept my brother as a team member.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Do not calm down, come to Cheongdam Neighborhood Park. I decided to form a team with Sechan. Lee Kwang-soo said, I am sad.I always have the first time for my brother. However, Lee Kwang-soo said, When the call with Yoo Jae-Suk is over, the end does not say anything to his brother, and pretends to be a leader only to us.

Lee Kwang-soo has complained about Yoo Jae-Suk.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 24th, one of the most money-earned men won the 'Great Heart' race.

On this day, the members appealed to the team to form a team and recruited the team members.

Yoo Jae-Suk said to Lee Kwang-soo, "I do not have a team to accept you, but my brother will accept it." Lee Kwang-soo also said, "I will accept my brother as a team member."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Do not calm down, come to Cheongdam Neighborhood Park. I decided to form a team with Sechan." Lee Kwang-soo said, "I am sad. I always have the first time for my brother. "

However, Lee Kwang-soo said, "When the call with Yoo Jae-Suk is over, the end does not say anything to his brother, and pretends to be a leader only to us."