Jeon So-min "had a private meeting with Kim Jong-kook"

On the 3rd (Sunday) at 5 pm, SBS entertainment program Running Man will reveal the story of members Kim Jong-kook and Jeon So-min.According to the crew of Running Man on the 2nd, Kim Jong-kook was a couple of people to perform the mission in the recent recording, and Kim Jong-kook said, I became close to Jeon So-min.Jeon So-min confessed that Kim Jong-kook had a personal meeting, saying, I called Kim Jong-kook because I did not have anyone to meet when I called around one day when I was snowing.I went to the promised place and Kim Jong-kook brought three wonderful sisters, said Jeon So-min. But I ruined the atmosphere of a sudden Lee Kwang-soo.Lee Kwang-soo, who was booed by the members, said, Kim Jong-kook asked me to come out because I was so uncomfortable to meet them.Yoo Jae-Suk told Kim Jong-kook, Do you want to love all the female members of the team? What about Song Ji-hyo?

On the 3rd (Sunday) at 5 pm, SBS entertainment program Running Man' will reveal the story of members Kim Jong-kook and Jeon So-min.

According to the crew of Running Man' on the 2nd, Kim Jong-kook was a couple of people to perform the mission in the recent recording, and Kim Jong-kook said, "I became close to Jeon So-min."

Jeon So-min confessed that Kim Jong-kook had a personal meeting, saying, "I called Kim Jong-kook because I did not have anyone to meet when I called around one day when I was snowing."

"I went to the promised place and Kim Jong-kook brought three wonderful sisters," said Jeon So-min. "But I ruined the atmosphere of a sudden Lee Kwang-soo."

Lee Kwang-soo, who was booed by the members, said, "Kim Jong-kook asked me to come out because I was so uncomfortable to meet them."

Yoo Jae-Suk told Kim Jong-kook, "Do you want to love all the female members of the team? What about Song Ji-hyo?"