Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo "Kim Jong-kook, Jeon So-min and I feel uncomfortable to meet" Disclosure

Kim Jong-kook and Jeon So-min held a private gathering.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 3rd, Lee Kwang-soo was shown disclosure the secret hidden in the meeting of Kim Jong-kook and Jeon So-min.At the opening ceremony, Yang said, Jeon So-min first called his brother and said he had coffee together during the week.Then Jeon So-min said, I was so bored, but everyone I met was there, so I wanted to play with someone different.So I contacted Kim Jong-kook, Please play my brother.Jeon So-min then praised Kim Jong-kooks ability (?), saying, I went out and there were three wonderful sisters that my brother knew.Kim Jong-kook also boasted of his friendship with Jeon So-min, saying, We are now close.But there was also Lee Kwang-soo without notice, so the mood was broken, said Jeon So-min.Lee Kwang-soo said, I do not know if I can say this, but eventually I contacted my brother to come out because he was uncomfortable to meet.

Kim Jong-kook and Jeon So-min held a private gathering.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 3rd, Lee Kwang-soo was shown Disclosure the secret hidden in the meeting of Kim Jong-kook and Jeon So-min.

At the opening ceremony, Yang said, "Jeon So-min first called his brother and said he had coffee together during the week."

Then Jeon So-min said, "I was so bored, but everyone I met was there, so I wanted to play with someone different. So I contacted Kim Jong-kook, "Please play my brother."

Jeon So-min then praised Kim Jong-kook's ability (?), saying, "I went out and there were three wonderful sisters that my brother knew."

Kim Jong-kook also boasted of his friendship with Jeon So-min, saying, "We are now close." But there was also Lee Kwang-soo without notice, so the mood was broken," said Jeon So-min.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I do not know if I can say this, but eventually I contacted my brother to come out because he was uncomfortable to meet."