Min-muk Park Bo-young, Running Man' Surprise Starring

Recently, Park Bo-young met with the Running Man shooting team during the drama meeting, and even though he did not make up, he accepted the appearance and played an important role in the Running Man race.Park Bo-young said, I waited for me because I thought I was shooting Running Man. Lee Kwang-soo (34), a close talent, was not happy. Park Bo-young said, Is Lee Kwang-soo to me?I answered giraffe and laughed.Song Ji-hyo is like a sister, he said. When I appeared in Running Man last time, Ji-hyo was very good. I can not forget it because I hugged him warmly.It airs at 5 p.m. on the 3rd.

Recently, Park Bo-young met with the "Running Man" shooting team during the drama meeting, and even though he did not make up, he accepted the appearance and played an important role in the "Running Man" race.

Park Bo-young said, "I waited for me because I thought I was shooting Running Man.'" Lee Kwang-soo (34), a close talent, was not happy. Park Bo-young said, "Is Lee Kwang-soo to me? "I answered" giraffe "and laughed.

"Song Ji-hyo is like a sister," he said. "When I appeared in Running Man' last time, Ji-hyo was very good. I can not forget it because I hugged him warmly."

It airs at 5 p.m. on the 3rd.