Running Man' Jeon So-min "Recently Meet Kim Jong-kook Privately" Surprise Confessions

Jeon So-min Confessions private meeting with Kim Jong-kookOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 3rd, the story of Kim Jong-kook and Jeon So-mins private meeting, which even the members unexpectedly, is revealed.Kim Jong-kook was embarrassed by the couple, who said, I have become acquainted with Jeon So-min these days while teaming up with two people to perform the mission in the recent recording.Jeon So-min said, One day when I was snowing, I called Kim Jong-kook because I did not have anyone to meet me when I called around.I went to the promised place and Kim Jong-kook brought three wonderful sisters, he said. But suddenly Lee Kwang-soo appeared and ruined the atmosphere of cheerfulness.Lee Kwang-soo, who had been booing and could not bear it, said, Kim Jong-kook has been begging me to come out because it is so uncomfortable to meet two people.Yoo Jae-suk, who was listening to the story of the meeting between Jeon So-min and Kim Jong-kook, told Kim Jong-kook, What are you going to do with all the female members of the team?and even nicknamed Nanbong-kuk.Running Man will air at 5 p.m. on Thursday.

Jeon So-min Confessions private meeting with Kim Jong-kook

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 3rd, the story of Kim Jong-kook and Jeon So-min's private meeting, which even the members unexpectedly, is revealed.

Kim Jong-kook was embarrassed by the couple, who said, "I have become acquainted with Jeon So-min these days" while teaming up with two people to perform the mission in the recent recording. Jeon So-min said, "One day when I was snowing, I called Kim Jong-kook because I did not have anyone to meet me when I called around."

"I went to the promised place and Kim Jong-kook brought three wonderful sisters," he said. "But suddenly Lee Kwang-soo appeared and ruined the atmosphere of cheerfulness."

Lee Kwang-soo, who had been booing and could not bear it, said, "Kim Jong-kook has been begging me to come out because it is so uncomfortable to meet two people."

Yoo Jae-Suk, who was listening to the story of the meeting between Jeon So-min and Kim Jong-kook, told Kim Jong-kook, "What are you going to do with all the female members of the team? "and even nicknamed "Nanbong-kuk".

"Running Man" will air at 5 p.m. on Thursday.