"Dongchimi" Chae Young-in "I have been suffering from entertainment activities and depression obsession since high school students"

Chae Young-in, Dongchimi, confessed that he suffered from depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder due to his entertainment activities.In Dongchimi, an entertainment program broadcast on the 30th, Chae Young-in appeared and talked about the theme of Why Do You Make Money Only?Chae Young-in recently told her husband, If you return to the air, I will close the hospital door and go out.I started my social life as a magazine model in my second year of high school, and I started my social life without seniors or assistants to advise me because I wasnt majoring in acting, Chae said.I went on to socialize as if I were heading to the ground with evil and knick, and then depression and obsessive-compulsiveness came and things came more difficult.I wanted to leave the entertainment industry because my agency was closed while I was working, and this person, he was hit, and I met my husband while I was working. If you dont want to work, dont do anything. Do what you want. He said, Ive never heard anyone say this before.I thought I should marry this man.

Chae Young-in, Dongchimi, confessed that he suffered from depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder due to his entertainment activities.

In Dongchimi, an entertainment program broadcast on the 30th, Chae Young-in appeared and talked about the theme of Why Do You Make Money Only?

Chae Young-in recently told her husband, 'If you return to the air, I will close the hospital door and go out.'

“I started my social life as a magazine model in my second year of high school, and I started my social life without seniors or assistants to advise me because I wasn’t majoring in acting,” Chae said.

“I went on to socialize as if I were heading to the ground with evil and knick, and then depression and obsessive-compulsiveness came and things came more difficult. I wanted to leave the entertainment industry because my agency was closed while I was working, and this person, he was hit, and I met my husband while I was working. "

“If you don’t want to work, don’t do anything. Do what you want.” He said, “I’ve never heard anyone say this before. I thought I should marry this man. "