'Innocent Witness' Kim Hyang Gi "Autistic Girl Character, I'm Pressed"

Innocent Witness Kim Hyang Gi expressed his feelings about the character in the play.Actor Jung Woo-sung, Kim Hyang Gi and Lee Han attended the premiere of the movie Innocent Witness at Lotte Cinema at the entrance of Seoul on the afternoon of the 21st.Kim Hyang Gi said, I thought that if friends like Ji-woo, people around me, feel bad feelings, they could hurt each other.So I was burdened, he said. I thought, How should I express this? Rather, I thought that if I express the Ji-woo in the situation as it is, I would be more expressive as it is, and I was faithful to the momentary emotions.So I tried to naturally act on the spot and when I went into the shooting, I was relieved of mental burden, tension and tremor.Innocent Witness is a story about a lawyer Sun-ho, who has to prove the innocence of a leading suspect, as he meets Ji-woo, an autistic girl who is the only witness to the scene of the incident.It will be released in February.

'Innocent Witness' Kim Hyang Gi expressed his feelings about the Character in the play.

Actor Jung Woo-sung, Kim Hyang Gi and Lee Han attended the premiere of the movie 'Innocent Witness' at Lotte Cinema at the entrance of Seoul on the afternoon of the 21st.

Kim Hyang Gi said, "I thought that if friends like Ji-woo, people around me, feel bad feelings, they could hurt each other. So I was burdened, "he said." I thought, "How should I express this? Rather, I thought that if I express the Ji-woo in the situation as it is, I would be more expressive as it is, and I was faithful to the momentary emotions.

"So I tried to Naturally act on the spot and when I went into the shooting, I was relieved of mental burden, tension and tremor."

"Innocent Witness" is a story about a lawyer Sun-ho, who has to prove the innocence of a leading suspect, as he meets Ji-woo, an autistic girl who is the only witness to the scene of the incident. It will be released in February.