"Innocent Witness" Jung Woo-sung "played without temper, without the most circle."

Jung Woo-sung of the movie Innocent Witness said, I played without temper.Jung Woo-sung made the announcement at the press distribution premiere of the movie Innocent Witness (director Lee Han) at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Seoul on the afternoon of the 21st.The film Innocent Witness is a drama about what happens when a lawyer Sun-ho (Jung Woo-sung), who decided to break down his beliefs for a while and become a snob for reality, meets Kim Hyang Gi, the only witness in a lifetime trial.Jung Woo-sung, who has been dragging his story as a lawyer who constantly worries about good people in the play, said, I did not restrain myself because Soonho should be seen as a good person. I think it is the character who expressed emotion without being restrained without being the most unrelenting character I did. Jung Woo-sung said, There was innocence when I met my opponent Ji-woo, innocence with my father. I do not abstain from the Chain reaction, but rather a character who was able to do more purely and naturally.The previous character often had to do Chain reactions that were made to avoid being caught when talking to the opponent in the play, but the Innocent Witness was not necessary at all. Jung Woo-sung also said, Is the uncle a good person? Kim Hyang Gis ambassador in the movie, The next generation is the question to be responsible, and when the next generation asks us, we will be right and ask ourselves.I think that it was heavier and bigger because of that idea. The movie Innocent Witness will be released on February 13th.

Jung Woo-sung of the movie 'Innocent Witness' said, "I played without temper."

Jung Woo-sung made the announcement at the press distribution premiere of the movie "Innocent Witness" (director Lee Han) at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Seoul on the afternoon of the 21st.

The film "Innocent Witness" is a drama about what happens when a lawyer Sun-ho (Jung Woo-sung), who decided to break down his beliefs for a while and become a snob for reality, meets Kim Hyang Gi, the only witness in a lifetime trial.

Jung Woo-sung, who has been dragging his story as a lawyer who constantly worries about 'good people' in the play, said, "I did not restrain myself because Soonho should be seen as a good person." "I think it is the character who expressed emotion without being restrained without being the most unrelenting character I did. "

Jung Woo-sung said, "There was innocence when I met my opponent Ji-woo, innocence with my father." "I do not abstain from the Chain Reaction, but rather a character who was able to do more purely and naturally. The previous character often had to do Chain Reactions that were made to avoid being caught when talking to the opponent in the play, but the "Innocent Witness" was not necessary at all. "

Jung Woo-sung also said, "Is the uncle a good person?" Kim Hyang Gi's ambassador in the movie, "The next generation is the question to be responsible, and when the next generation asks us, we will be right and ask ourselves. I think that it was heavier and bigger because of that idea. "

The movie 'Innocent Witness' will be released on February 13th.