Seo Min-jung, BTS fan rave reviews "The fans to the stars"

Actor Seo Min-jung, 39, praised the group BTS and fans.I learned that BTS Jimin left a message on Twitter Inc. saying thank you for the gift, Seo Min-jung wrote on his social networking service Instagram on the 15th.Im sorry that youre expressing your gratitude for a small gift, he said. The fans hearts are really warm, and the stars are also very special.I think I know why BTS is loved so much, Seo Min-jung wrote, and I will be grateful for the goodness that does not go too small and gives me a good heart.Earlier, BTS member Jimin posted on his SNS Twitter Inc. on the day, Thank you for your gift, Seo Min-jung.Seo Min-jung sent a gift and Jimin responded, and it seems that the fans have informed Seo Min-jung directly about Jimins writing.Meanwhile, BTS continues its share price on Thursday, appearing on the United States of America NBCs famous program SNL.BTS, who appeared as a musical guest, performed the title song The Poetry of Small Things on the new album Map of the Soul: Persona (MAP OF THE SOUL: PERSONA) released on the 12th.

Actor Seo Min-jung, 39, praised the group BTS and fans.

“I learned that BTS Jimin left a message on Twitter Inc. saying thank you for the gift,” Seo Min-jung wrote on his social networking service Instagram on the 15th.

“I’m sorry that you’re expressing your gratitude for a small gift,” he said. “The fans’ hearts are really warm, and the stars are also very special.”

“I think I know why BTS is loved so much,” Seo Min-jung wrote, “and I will be grateful for the goodness that does not go too small and gives me a good heart.”

Earlier, BTS member Jimin posted on his SNS Twitter Inc. on the day, "Thank you for your gift, Seo Min-jung." Seo Min-jung sent a gift and Jimin responded, and it seems that the fans have informed Seo Min-jung directly about Jimin's writing.

Meanwhile, BTS continues its share price on Thursday, appearing on the United States of America NBC's famous program SNL. BTS, who appeared as a musical guest, performed the title song The Poetry of Small Things on the new album Map of the Soul: Persona (MAP OF THE SOUL: PERSONA) released on the 12th.