Park Jihoon said, "Warner One's cute image...is cool on solo."

Park Jihoon said in a showcase commemorating the release of his first mini album OCLOCK held at Sangmyung Art Center in Sangmyung University, Seoul on the afternoon of the 26th.Park Jihoon said, I do not expect as much as I first came out as a solo. I wanted to show Park Jihoon that he can do well alone.I think I would be satisfied if I could show this. I think many people remember it as a cute image, but I think I showed a lot while working as a Warner.I wanted to show you a nice look through this album. Park Jihoons first mini album OCLOCK is an album that fills feelings such as innocence, joy and passion with love as the main theme.The title song L.O.V.E is a Future R & B song with a refreshing energy. It contains a sincere confession of a pure man who recalls beautiful memories and wants to raise love more.Here, Park Jihoons emotional voice combined to maximize the atmosphere of the song.On the other hand, Park Jihoons first mini album OCLOCK will be released on various online music sites at 6 pm on the 26th.

Park Jihoon said in a showcase commemorating the release of his first mini album 'O'CLOCK' held at Sangmyung Art Center in Sangmyung University, Seoul on the afternoon of the 26th.

Park Jihoon said, "I do not expect as much as I first came out as a solo. I wanted to show Park Jihoon that he can do well alone. I think I would be satisfied if I could show this. "

"I think many people remember it as a cute image, but I think I showed a lot while working as a Warner. I wanted to show you a nice look through this album. "

Park Jihoon's first mini album 'O'CLOCK' is an album that fills feelings such as innocence, joy and passion with love as the main theme.

The title song 'L.O.V.E' is a Future R & B song with a refreshing energy. It contains a sincere confession of a pure man who recalls beautiful memories and wants to raise love more. Here, Park Jihoon's emotional voice combined to maximize the atmosphere of the song.

On the other hand, Park Jihoon's first mini album 'O'CLOCK' will be released on various online music sites at 6 pm on the 26th.