Im Yoon-ah, My Little Old Boy' youngest female guest scramble... The story of the Bengus love pouring

Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah stars on SBS My Little Old BoyIn SBS My Little Old Boy broadcasted on the 24th, Im Yoon-ah, who is a legend group and performing in various fields such as acting and entertainment, appears as a special MC and emits youthful charm.When Im Yoon-ah, the youngest female guest of all time, appeared on the day, the show was full of excitement. Morbenzers praised the storm, saying Its like a doll toward Im Yoon-ah.Im Yoon-ah also showed interest in the appearance of My Little Old Boy.Especially, it was revealed that the man who excited Im Yoon-ah was among the My Little Old Boy sons, and the Im Yoon-ah love of the mothers became even thicker.In addition, when Im Yoon-ah revealed the limited express method of sniping the taste of the mothers, Morbengers said, I want to have a daughter like Im Yoon-ah.9:05 p.m. on the 24th.

Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah stars on SBS My Little Old Boy

In SBS My Little Old Boy broadcasted on the 24th, Im Yoon-ah, who is a legend group and performing in various fields such as acting and entertainment, appears as a special MC and emits youthful charm.

When Im Yoon-ah, the youngest female guest of all time, appeared on the day, the show was full of excitement. Morbenzers praised the storm, saying "It's like a doll" toward Im Yoon-ah. Im Yoon-ah also showed interest in the appearance of My Little Old Boy.

Especially, it was revealed that the man who excited Im Yoon-ah was among the My Little Old Boy sons, and the Im Yoon-ah love' of the mothers became even thicker. In addition, when Im Yoon-ah revealed the limited express method of sniping the taste of the mothers, Morbengers said, "I want to have a daughter like Im Yoon-ah."

9:05 p.m. on the 24th.