Ha Sung-woon, a bouquet of flowers Prince Poh-tak "Thanks to the sky in Bangkok"

Ha Sung-woon posted a picture on the official Instagram on the 1st of the day with an article entitled Thanks to the Bangkok sky you came to see Gurmi!The photo shows Ha Sung-woon staring at the camera with a bouquet of flowers, especially Ha Sung-woons cute smile.The netizens who responded to this responded such as Prince, I love you, I want to see, Cute, When and I love you.On the other hand, Ha Sung-woon will meet with fans in Osaka, Taiwan, Bangkok, Hongcock, Macau and Jakarta starting from Tokyo on the 17th.
Ha Sung-woon posted a picture on the official Instagram on the 1st of the day with an article entitled Thanks to the Bangkok sky you came to see Gurmi!The photo shows Ha Sung-woon staring at the camera with a bouquet of flowers, especially Ha Sung-woons cute smile.The netizens who responded to this responded such as Prince, I love you, I want to see, Cute, When and I love you.On the other hand, Ha Sung-woon will meet with fans in Osaka, Taiwan, Bangkok, Hongcock, Macau and Jakarta starting from Tokyo on the 17th.

Ha Sung-woon posted a picture on the official Instagram on the 1st of the day with an article entitled "Thanks to the Bangkok sky you came to see Gurmi!"

The photo shows Ha Sung-woon staring at the camera with a bouquet of flowers, especially Ha Sung-woon's cute smile.

The netizens who responded to this responded such as "Prince", "I love you", "I want to see", "Cute", "When" and "I love you".

On the other hand, Ha Sung-woon will meet with fans in Osaka, Taiwan, Bangkok, Hongcock, Macau and Jakarta starting from Tokyo on the 17th.