BTS Jungkook "Ami, keywords for me .. Thank you for the fans for being comforted"

Group BTS expressed gratitude to the fans who always cheered them.After choosing the army official fan club among several question keywords, BTS Jungkook said, I think my brothers left this keyword for me, and they are so grateful.I want to say that it is all of ours that made the current BTS possible. He said, So the question about Ami continued to grow.I have talked to PD Bang Si-hyuk with this content. As these contents developed, it became the basis of the theme of this album. Jungkook said, I think that the power of music has increased when I hear that the amigos in World have gained strength or difficulty thanks to us.It seems that the stickiness of Ami and BTS has also increased. We have a little more responsibility at the same time, he said. We often feel good because of the amis.When we see good stimulation and influence with each other, Ami and we seem to be inseparable. BTS released Map of the Sol: Persona on the 12th, a former World simultaneous release.This album is the first album of a new series released by BTS, which has been delivering the message that Love Meself is the beginning of true love through the Love Yourself series over the past two and a half years.

group BTS expressed gratitude to the fans who always cheered them.

After choosing the "army" official fan club among several question keywords, BTS Jungkook said, "I think my brothers left this keyword for me, and they are so grateful. I want to say that it is all of ours that made the current BTS possible. "He said," So the question about Ami continued to grow. I have talked to PD Bang Si-hyuk with this content. As these contents developed, it became the basis of the theme of this album. "

Jungkook said, "I think that the power of music has increased when I hear that the amigos in World have gained strength or difficulty thanks to us. It seems that the stickiness of Ami and BTS has also increased. "

"We have a little more responsibility at the same time," he said. "We often feel good because of the amis. When we see good stimulation and influence with each other, Ami and we seem to be inseparable. "

BTS released "Map of the Sol: Persona" on the 12th, a former World simultaneous release. This album is the first album of a new series released by BTS, which has been delivering the message that "Love Meself is the beginning of true love" through the "Love Yourself" series over the past two and a half years.