Yoon Ji-sung, 'With a Manly Way'

Yoon Ji-sung, a singer from Wanna One, poses at a showcase commemorating the release of his first solo album Aside in Blue Square, Hannam-dong, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 20th.Yoon Ji-sungs solo debut album Aside was an abbreviation of Always on your side, which means always there are four with the motif of Bangbaek (), an ambassador in the play.I have always been grateful for the fans who have supported and supported me since I was working as a Wanna One.

Yoon Ji-sung, a singer from Wanna One, poses at a showcase commemorating the release of his first solo album "Aside" in Blue Square, Hannam-dong, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 20th.

Yoon Ji-sung's solo debut album 'Aside' was an abbreviation of 'Always on your side', which means 'always there are four' with the motif of 'Bangbaek ()', an ambassador in the play. I have always been grateful for the fans who have supported and supported me since I was working as a Wanna One.