'Persona' Yoon Jong Shin "IU cast, not in the idea"

Yoon Jong Shin and IU told the back story of the Netflix movie Persona casting.Yoon Jong Shin introduced the process of IUs invitation at the production presentation of Persona held at the Seoul Hotel in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 27th.I didnt know I was going to get this much attention, the IU said of her cast on Persona, but I was just going to work hard, and the media and fans were very interested.I never imagined it, he said.Lee Ji-eun was not in the Persona idea, said Yoon Jong Shin, and I wanted to talk about it one day while drinking.I was glad to hear that I might do it in a while.I thought of the IU that had given me the song before. It was accepting something new. I felt the top model icon.There is a solid self-image, and I have tried a new one. It is not easy Top Model

Yoon Jong Shin and IU told the back story of the Netflix movie 'Persona' casting.

Yoon Jong Shin introduced the process of IU's invitation at the production presentation of Persona held at the Seoul Hotel in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 27th.

“I didn’t know I was going to get this much attention,” the IU said of her cast on Persona, “but I was just going to work hard, and the media and fans were very interested. “I never imagined it,” he said.

Lee Ji-eun was not in the Persona idea,” said Yoon Jong Shin, “and I wanted to talk about it one day while drinking. “I was glad to hear that I might do it in a while.”

“I thought of the IU that had given me the song before. It was accepting something new. I felt the Top Model icon. There is a solid self-image, and I have tried a new one. It is not easy Top Model "