'Persona' Im Pil-sung "I was inspired by the song 'Jam Jam'

Director Lim Pil-sung, who directed Not a Loose Long in the movie Persona, said, I first met Yoon Jong Shin with a jtbc program called The Whole Watcher.I was so grateful to Lee Ji-eun for participating in the story, which was completely different from the existing production method.The project was not started by the final platform, but it was like improvisation.I am also grateful to Netflix for choosing these works. He said that the process from the beginning of the project to the present has been made up of many coincidences and opportunities.The foolishness of men is a story that flows like a strange love story as a motif. It is inspired by Lee Ji-euns song Jam Jam.I liked the provocative story about two men and women, and this title is also in the lyrics of the song. He said that he was inspired by Lee Ji-euns music and worked.Its the most difficult role, Lee said, and its a unique and free-spirited character, a character that has not been easily encountered by other movies or books.Both of the main characters were unique characters, so I talked to the director a lot. The director was very enthusiastic, so he explained a lot and helped me to immerse myself. Lee Ji-euns first film debut and Yoon Jong-shins first cultural project, Persona, will be released on Netflix on April 5 as a new format in which four directors draw four different stories with Lee Ji-eun as the main character.iMBC  Photo Imitation

Director Lim Pil-sung, who directed 'Not a Loose Long' in the movie 'Persona', said, "I first met Yoon Jong Shin with a jtbc program called 'The Whole Watcher'. I was so grateful to Lee Ji-eun for participating in the story, which was completely different from the existing production method. "The project was not started by the final platform, but it was like improvisation. I am also grateful to Netflix for choosing these works. "He said that the process from the beginning of the project to the present has been made up of many coincidences and opportunities. "The foolishness of men is a story that flows like a strange love story as a motif. It is inspired by Lee Ji-eun's song 'Jam Jam'. I liked the provocative story about two men and women, and this title is also in the lyrics of the song. "He said that he was inspired by Lee Ji-eun's music and worked. "It's the most difficult role," Lee said, "and it's a unique and free-spirited character, a character that has not been easily encountered by other movies or books. Both of the main characters were unique characters, so I talked to the director a lot. The director was very enthusiastic, so he explained a lot and helped me to immerse myself. " Lee Ji-eun's first film debut and Yoon Jong-shin's first cultural project, 'Persona', will be released on Netflix on April 5 as a new format in which four directors draw four different stories with Lee Ji-eun as the main character.

iMBC Photo Imitation