"Persona," Lee Ji-eun said, "I'm nervous about my first movie."

Lee Ji-eun was fortunate to be the first movie and very dazzling at the Netflix original series Persona production meeting held in Conrad Seoul, Yeouido, Seoul on the 27th.Ive been shooting for a while, actually, Lee said. I waited with a heartbeat and I expected it, thinking that the movie should take a long time and wait for the second half.I was nervous about the night before the event today, he said.In addition, Lee Ji-eun added, I was surprised that this proposal came to me. I liked your director and I saw all the works directed by the directors. I think I can show you my new look.Persona is a collection of four short films directed by Lee Kyung-mi, Lim Pil-sung, Jeon Go-un and Kim Jong-kwan, who released Persona Lee Ji-eun with different eyes.It is attracting attention as Lee Ji-euns first film and Yoon Jong-shins first production. It will be released on Netflix on April 5.

Lee Ji-eun was fortunate to be "the first movie and very dazzling" at the Netflix original series "Persona" production meeting held in Conrad Seoul, Yeouido, Seoul on the 27th.

"I've been shooting for a while, actually," Lee said. "I waited with a heartbeat and I expected it, thinking that the movie should take a long time and wait for the second half."

"I was nervous about the night before the event today," he said.

In addition, Lee Ji-eun added, "I was surprised that this proposal came to me. I liked your director and I saw all the works directed by the directors. I think I can show you my new look."

'Persona' is a collection of four short films directed by Lee Kyung-mi, Lim Pil-sung, Jeon Go-un and Kim Jong-kwan, who released Persona Lee Ji-eun with different eyes. It is attracting attention as Lee Ji-eun's first film and Yoon Jong-shin's first production. It will be released on Netflix on April 5.