Kang Daniel's content proof lost 'Innocence', while LM response only raised 'Misunderstood' (specializing in Kang Daniel SNS)

There is no beautiful farewell - just before the previous pitch.A series of reports on Kang Daniel and his agency, LM Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as LM), are being developed into a form in which each others people are gradually revealed.LM used the excuse of Misunderstood, while Kang Daniel retorted Innocence.The conclusion is that the separation between the two seems to be a fact now. Unlike devotion, separation ends with It if one side says no.The decisive reason is his article in the official fan cafe on the night of the 3rd, when Kang Daniel reported that he sent a proof of content to his agency.Kang Daniel made it clear in this article that I am in conflict with LM Entertainment, like the article that suddenly came out today.After the related article was published earlier, the official position of the LM side was Misunderstood between the company and the artist, and it is not a proof of the termination of the exclusive contract.I will do my best to communicate actively and make a good agreement. Kang Daniels article posted on the night began by denying LMs claim that it is not a proof of the termination of the exclusive contract.Kang Daniel said, Were in a dispute with LM. This is the moment when LMs claim of Misunderstock becomes overshadowed.Kang Daniel said in a fan cafe article that his agency prevented him from communicating with his fans, and he would refuse It himself and create a communication channel to convey his thoughts.I asked my agency to transfer my social networking service account, but my agency refused, he said, explaining the reason for his actions.I have been encouraged to open a new personal Instagram account at 12:00 p.m. tomorrow (4th), Kang Daniel said of the time he announced the declaration of war.Hes been pulling the word Innocence (?) to Kang Daniels behavior, but this is also a calculated process.Kang Daniel, who said, The agency refused to transfer the SNS account, and the article that it was in dispute today was published, confessed the source of the article himself.It is doubtful that it is not difficult to make an SNS account, but it has not been able to put the time of firing in the account registration, or not specifying the statement level to present something.Kang Daniel emphasized, It is really my behavior that I decided for me and my fans.But there are things in the world that are more expensive when Innocence is more expensive.I miss you so much and I want to get back on stage, Kang Daniel said, adding, I want to see you so much and I want to get back on stage.In short, he would move his agency, whether it was an old house or a new one.The current agency should also know that it can not prevent the current Kang Daniel position as a past contract.The lottery fortune of 8145,000ths does not guarantee happiness. The news of the divorce of the lottery couple is not new.Kang Daniel or LM had caught the luck of the four-leaf clucker, who once again trampled on the happiness of the countless three-leaf clucker to catch the luck of the four-leaf clucker.The members of Wanna One returned to their agency or started a new activity: they were lucky to be from Wanna One and the fans were happy.Wanna One members and his agency are expecting another good fortune and are ignoring the happiness of fans.This is a terrible mistake to cover with Misunderstood or to pack with Innocence.Wanna Ones center and his agency, who have been in the top position with Nayana, have done what they should never do.Hi, this is Kang Daniel.First, I thank the fans who trusted me for a month or so and I am sorry to have told you through a bad article.As the article that suddenly went out today (the 3rd), I am in conflict with LM Entertainment.I have not been able to show my activities as an SNS, so I have asked my agency to transfer my SNS account in order to convey a little news to many fans.I have been waiting for my agency to voluntarily transfer it to show my fans a better picture, but my agency refused to transfer the SNS account and the article that it is in dispute today came out.I was also very embarrassed when many malicious speculative articles, which were not true during the time of encountering and worrying about articles, began to be reported, but I was encouraged to open my new personal Instagram account at 12:00 tomorrow because there were so many worries and waits for fans who would hurt their minds with untrue stories.I thought a lot about making these decisions, and I really decided for me and my fans.I miss you so much and I want to get back on stage.I was able to endure this difficult time, the words you gave me and the memories of the past.I will do my best to stand in good shape to you.Please trust me and wait a little.You will know the truth.Thank you.

There is no beautiful farewell - just before the previous pItch.

A series of reports on Kang Daniel and his agency, LM Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as LM), are being developed into a form in which each other's people are gradually revealed. LM used the excuse of ‘Misunderstood’, while Kang Daniel retorted ‘Innocence’.

The conclusion is that the separation between the two seems to be a fact now. Unlike devotion, separation ends wIth It if one side says no. The decisive reason is his article in the official fan cafe on the night of the 3rd, when Kang Daniel reported that he sent a proof of content to his agency.

Kang Daniel made It clear in this article that "I am in conflict wIth LM Entertainment, like the article that suddenly came out today." After the related article was published earlier, the official posItion of the LM side was "Misunderstood between the company and the artist, and It is not a proof of the termination of the exclusive contract. I will do my best to communicate actively and make a good agreement. " Kang Daniel's article posted on the night began by denying LM's claim that It is not a proof of the termination of the exclusive contract. Kang Daniel said, “We’re in a dispute wIth LM.” This is the moment when LM’s claim of “Misunderstock” becomes overshadowed.

Kang Daniel said in a fan cafe article that his agency prevented him from communicating wIth his fans, and he would refuse It himself and create a communication channel to convey his thoughts. “I asked my agency to transfer my social networking service account, but my agency refused,” he said, explaining the reason for his actions. “I have been encouraged to open a new personal Instagram account at 12:00 p.m. tomorrow (4th),” Kang Daniel said of the time he announced the declaration of war.

He’s been pulling the word “Innocence” (?) to Kang Daniel’s behavior, but this is also a calculated process. Kang Daniel, who said, "The agency refused to transfer the SNS account, and the article that It was in dispute today was published," confessed the source of the article himself. It is doubtful that It is not difficult to make an SNS account, but It has not been able to put the time of 'firing' in the account registration, or not specifying the 'statement level' to present something. Kang Daniel emphasized, "It is really my behavior that I decided for me and my fans." But there are things in the world that are more expensive when Innocence is more expensive.

“I miss you so much and I want to get back on stage,” Kang Daniel said, adding, “I want to see you so much and I want to get back on stage.” In short, he would move his agency, whether It was an old house or a new one. The current agency should also know that It can not prevent the current Kang Daniel posItion as a past contract.

The lottery fortune of 8145,000ths does not guarantee happiness. The news of the divorce of the lottery couple is not new. Kang Daniel or LM had caught the luck of the four-leaf clucker, who once again trampled on the happiness of the countless three-leaf clucker to catch the luck of the four-leaf clucker.

The members of Wanna One returned to their agency or started a new activIty: they were lucky to be from Wanna One and the fans were happy. Wanna One members and his agency are expecting another good fortune and are ignoring the happiness of fans. This is a terrible mistake to cover wIth 'Misunderstood' or to pack wIth 'Innocence'. Wanna One's center and his agency, who have been in the top posItion wIth Nayana, have done what they should never do.

Hi, this is Kang Daniel.

First, I thank the fans who trusted me for a month or so and I am sorry to have told you through a bad article.

As the article that suddenly went out today (the 3rd), I am in conflict wIth LM Entertainment.

I have not been able to show my activIties as an SNS, so I have asked my agency to transfer my SNS account in order to convey a lIttle news to many fans.

I have been waIting for my agency to voluntarily transfer It to show my fans a better picture, but my agency refused to transfer the SNS account and the article that It is in dispute today came out.

I was also very embarrassed when many malicious speculative articles, which were not true during the time of encountering and worrying about articles, began to be reported, but I was encouraged to open my new personal Instagram account at 12:00 tomorrow because there were so many worries and waIts for fans who would hurt their minds wIth untrue stories.

I thought a lot about making these decisions, and I really decided for me and my fans.

I miss you so much and I want to get back on stage.

I was able to endure this difficult time, the words you gave me and the memories of the past.

I will do my best to stand in good shape to you.

Please trust me and waIt a lIttle.

You will know the truth.

Thank you.