Park Bo-young, a surprise appearance of Running Man'..."I waited for a while."

Actor Park Bo-young will appear in the SBS entertainment program Running Man.Park Bo-young appears on Running Man, which is broadcasted on the 3rd. Park Bo-young is known to be in front of the camera even when he finds a Running Man shooting team during a drama meeting and does not make up.Park Bo-young said, I thought I was shooting a Running Man, so I waited for me.When I was asked about Lee Kwang-soo, who was usually close to him, he gave a witty answer called Girin and Song Ji-hyo said, I am like my sister.I cant forget it because I held him warmly, she said.Park Bo-young, who appeared in the Running Man surprise, was reported to have played an important role in the race.

Actor Park Bo-young will appear in the SBS entertainment program Running Man'.

Park Bo-young appears on "Running Man," which is broadcasted on the 3rd. Park Bo-young is known to be in front of the camera even when he finds a Running Man shooting team during a drama meeting and does not make up.

Park Bo-young said, "I thought I was shooting a Running Man, so I waited for me."

When I was asked about Lee Kwang-soo, who was usually close to him, he gave a witty answer called "Girin" and Song Ji-hyo said, "I am like my sister. I can't forget it because I held him warmly," she said.

Park Bo-young, who appeared in the Running Man surprise, was reported to have played an important role in the race.