Park Hoon "Song Joong-ki Song Hye Kyo, The Kitchen Date" in Secret Love

In TVNs Life Bar, which aired on the 21st, Park Hoon, Han Bo-reum, Lee Si-won and EXO Chan Yeol appeared as guests.Park made his debut as a descendant of the sun. The image was imprinted as the work went so well. He then recalled his first meeting with Song Joong-ki, saying, When I went to get a military education, I was going to get a sign from Song Joong-ki, and he asked me, How many years did you do stunts?Park said, Mr. Jung-ki came to my house and Jeongseon to see my mother and wash it. He said, I am an actor who works with my son because I care about my parents.He is a very good man.So Kim Hee-chul asked Park Hoon, What do you mean that you did a date at your mothers shop? He said, My mother did a small cow.The middle-aged man had gathered there often because he said, Lets get together with the actors. I did not know that they were dating at that time.

In TVN's Life Bar, which aired on the 21st, Park Hoon, Han Bo-reum, Lee Si-won and EXO Chan Yeol appeared as guests.

Park made his debut as a descendant of the sun. The image was imprinted as the work went so well. "

He then recalled his first meeting with Song Joong-ki, saying, "When I went to get a military education, I was going to get a sign from Song Joong-ki, and he asked me, 'How many years did you do stunts?'

Park said, "Mr. Jung-ki came to my house and Jeongseon to see my mother and wash it." He said, "I am an Actor who works with my son because I care about my parents." He is a very good man.”

So Kim Hee-chul asked Park Hoon, "What do you mean that you did a date at your mother's shop?" He said, "My mother did a small cow. The middle-aged man had gathered there often because he said, "Let's get together with the Actors." I did not know that they were dating at that time. "