Kang Daniel, opening a new SNS account at 12:00 on the 4th .. 'Conflict with his affiliate' What is another truth?

Singer Kang Daniel from the group Wanna One revealed his feelings about the dispute with his agency.He announced that he decided to open a new Kang Daniels personal Instagram account at 12:00 pm on the 4th.Kang Daniel posted a long article on his official fan cafe on the 3rd.This is Kang Daniels official position on receiving proof of content related to contract conflict from his agency LM Entertainment.Im in a dispute with LM Entertainment, Kang Daniel said. Ive asked my agency to transfer my SNS account.I have been waiting for my agency to voluntarily transfer it, but my agency refused to transfer the SNS account, and there is an article that says that it is in dispute today.I was very embarrassed when many malicious speculative articles, which were not true during the time of encountering and worrying about articles, began to be reported, Kang Daniel said. I was encouraged to open a new SNS account at 12:00 on the 4th.I thought a lot about making these decisions and I was really thinking about it and I really decided for me and my fans, he said, confessing, I want to see you so much and I want to get back on stage.I will do my best to stand in a good way, he said. Trust me and wait a little, he added. The truth will be known.

Singer Kang Daniel from the group Wanna One revealed his feelings about the dispute with his agency. He announced that he decided to open a new Kang Daniel's personal Instagram account at 12:00 pm on the 4th.

Kang Daniel posted a long article on his official fan cafe on the 3rd.

This is Kang Daniel's official position on receiving proof of content related to contract conflict from his agency LM Entertainment.

“I’m in a dispute with LM Entertainment,” Kang Daniel said. “I’ve asked my agency to transfer my SNS account. “I have been waiting for my agency to voluntarily transfer it, but my agency refused to transfer the SNS account, and there is an article that says that it is in dispute today.”

“I was very embarrassed when many malicious speculative articles, which were not true during the time of encountering and worrying about articles, began to be reported,” Kang Daniel said. “I was encouraged to open a new SNS account at 12:00 on the 4th.”

“I thought a lot about making these decisions and I was really thinking about it and I really decided for me and my fans,” he said, confessing, “I want to see you so much and I want to get back on stage.”

“I will do my best to stand in a good way,” he said. “Trust me and wait a little,” he added. “The truth will be known.”