Hong Jin-young and Kim Sae-rok, Han Da-gam, Snatching The Running Man..."It's Funny."

Hong Jin-young, Kim Sae-rok, and Han Da-gam appeared as Running Man guests.On the afternoon of the 10th, members left the spring orientation in the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th.I finally appeared on Running Man, but I accidentally got a full-length album, Hong said. It was the first full-length album released after his debut.The song was followed by a series of songs on SBS drama The Hot Blood Priest, which was released in the early days of the year.Yoo Jae-seok said, We have to have fun.I changed my name from Han Eun-jung to Han Eun-jeong, Han said. I want to be more friendly.Haha confirmed that Haha was a guest and said, It will be fun to shoot today. He then asked, Why do you feel like you are doing it?Boksun is our aunts name, Haha said, embarrassed.

Hong Jin-young, Kim Sae-rok, and Han Da-gam appeared as Running Man guests.

On the afternoon of the 10th, members left the spring orientation in the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th.

“I finally appeared on Running Man, but I accidentally got a full-length album,” Hong said. “It was the first full-length album released after his debut.”

The song was followed by a series of songs on SBS drama The Hot Blood Priest, which was released in the early days of the year. Yoo Jae-seok said, "We have to have fun."

“I changed my name from Han Eun-jung to Han Eun-jeong,” Han said. “I want to be more friendly.”

Haha confirmed that Haha was a guest and said, "It will be fun to shoot today." He then asked, "Why do you feel like you are doing it? “Boksun is our aunt’s name,” Haha said, embarrassed.