All The Butlers' Yoo Se-yoon "B class is to match myself ... All The Butlers ad" Expectation UP

Yoo Se-yoon has revealed his own philosophy of B-class sensibility.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 24th, the rising figure welcomed President Yoo Se-yoon of B-class sensibility as master.On the same day, Yoo Se-yoon was asked to produce All The Butlers advertisements for the up-and-coming type, and Yoo Se-yoon offered the advertisement contract to the up-and-coming type.Lee Seung-gi asked, Is not it the one who commissioned the advertisement?I am the one with this money, said Yoo Se-yoon. The production cost is so small that I have to go according to my opinion.In addition, Yoo Se-yoon said, It is possible to revise only three times after the first edition of the edit.Lee Seung-gi raised the question, But should you edit the client in the direction you want?Yoo Se-yoon said, Clients are clients when they have paid more than 100 million won. He asked for active participation based on trust in all production processes.In addition, Yoo Se-yoon affirmed, If you believe in my creativity completely, I will satisfy you. The rising figure sent infinite trust to him and concluded an advertising contract.Prior to the commercial shooting, Yoo Se-yoon said, I will stimulate the public and attract attention. A class is to match others and B class is to match oneself.And Yoo Se-yoon asked me to turn into another me to pull out another hidden inside me, and the rising type transformed into a concept that each thought of.Yoo Se-yoon, who saw this, asked Lee Sang-yoon to transform into a lightning man among the rising figures.Lee Sang-yoon has been very popular with the appearance that he has not seen in the meantime.On the other hand, Yoo Se-yoon started to produce a CD song to be used in advertisement with UVs muse, and attracted interest in the result to be completed afterwards.

Yoo Se-yoon has revealed his own philosophy of B-class sensibility.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 24th, the rising figure welcomed President Yoo Se-yoon of B-class sensibility as master.

On the same day, Yoo Se-yoon was asked to produce All The Butlers advertisements for the up-and-coming type, and Yoo Se-yoon offered the advertisement contract to the up-and-coming type.

Lee Seung-gi asked, "Is not it the one who commissioned the advertisement?" "I am the one with this money," said Yoo Se-yoon. "The production cost is so small that I have to go according to my opinion."

In addition, Yoo Se-yoon said, "It is possible to revise only three times after the first edition of the edit." Lee Seung-gi raised the question, "But should you edit the client in the direction you want?"

Yoo Se-yoon said, "Clients are clients when they have paid more than 100 million won." He asked for active participation based on trust in all production processes.

In addition, Yoo Se-yoon affirmed, "If you believe in my creativity completely, I will satisfy you." The rising figure sent infinite trust to him and concluded an advertising contract.

Prior to the commercial shooting, Yoo Se-yoon said, "I will stimulate the public and attract attention." "A class is to match others and B class is to match oneself."

And Yoo Se-yoon asked me to turn into another me to pull out another hidden inside me, and the rising type transformed into a concept that each thought of.

Yoo Se-yoon, who saw this, asked Lee Sang-yoon to transform into a lightning man among the rising figures. Lee Sang-yoon has been very popular with the appearance that he has not seen in the meantime.

On the other hand, Yoo Se-yoon started to produce a CD song to be used in advertisement with UV's muse, and attracted interest in the result to be completed afterwards.