'Innocent Witness' Jung Woo-sung "felt healed when the scenario was covered"

Innocent Witness Jung Woo-sung told me about the background of participating in the work.Actor Jung Woo-sung, Kim Hyang Gi and Lee Han attended the premiere of the movie Innocent Witness at Lotte Cinema at the entrance of Seoul on the afternoon of the 21st.Jung Woo-sung said, I did not need a special resolution. When I read the scenario, the feelings that Ji-woo and Sunho shared, and the feelings that I shared with my father were really warm.When I felt the warmth and covered the scenario, it seemed that I was healed. It seems to be a work that is contrary to the work I have done in the past few years and can feel the leisure to care for human beings.I wanted to shoot right away, he said. I wanted to express the feelings I felt while meeting Ji-woo on the filming site. Innocent Witness is a story about a lawyer Sun-ho, who has to prove the innocence of a leading suspect, as he meets Ji-woo, an autistic girl who is the only witness to the scene of the incident.It will be released in February.

'Innocent Witness' Jung Woo-sung told me about the background of participating in the work.

Actor Jung Woo-sung, Kim Hyang Gi and Lee Han attended the premiere of the movie 'Innocent Witness' at Lotte Cinema at the entrance of Seoul on the afternoon of the 21st.

Jung Woo-sung said, "I did not need a special resolution. When I read the scenario, the feelings that Ji-woo and Sunho shared, and the feelings that I shared with my father were really warm. When I felt the warmth and covered the scenario, it seemed that I was healed. "

"It seems to be a work that is contrary to the work I have done in the past few years and can feel the leisure to care for human beings. I wanted to shoot right away, "he said." I wanted to express the feelings I felt while meeting Ji-woo on the filming site. "

"Innocent Witness" is a story about a lawyer Sun-ho, who has to prove the innocence of a leading suspect, as he meets Ji-woo, an autistic girl who is the only witness to the scene of the incident. It will be released in February.