Wanna One and New East W and BTS, the main impression is "Wannable and Love and Armie"

Boy group Wanna One, New East W and BTS won the main prize.Wanna One, New East W and BTS attended the 28th High1 Seoul Song Awards held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 15th and won the 5th, 6th and 7th awards ceremony.First, Wanna One Yoon Ji-sung said, Thank you to Wannable every minute, every minute, I hope you have a good New Year. Ong Sung-woo said, The end and start stations are the same.I am grateful and loving Wannable to join us at our beginning. New East W JR said, Thank you to Love for presenting us a happy day. We have a lot of opportunities to do and we have not done so far.I will always be a group that shows a good look without losing my initials. Thanks to Ami, I can do this good music. I have not yet released a song, but I am preparing for a new album so please wait a little.Please watch our juniors, V said. I will only give you Happiness until the end of the golden pig year.Wanna One, Wannable, New East W and Love, BTS and Ami added to the feeling of feeling of sticky affection with fandom.

Boy group Wanna One, New East W and BTS won the main prize.

Wanna One, New East W and BTS attended the '28th High1 Seoul Song Awards' held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 15th and won the 5th, 6th and 7th awards ceremony.

First, Wanna One Yoon Ji-sung said, "Thank you to Wannable every minute, every minute, I hope you have a good New Year." Ong Sung-woo said, "The end and start stations are the same. I am grateful and loving Wannable to join us at our beginning. "

New East W JR said, "Thank you to Love for presenting us a happy day. We have a lot of opportunities to do and we have not done so far. I will always be a group that shows a good look without losing my initials. "

"Thanks to Ami, I can do this good music. I have not yet released a song, but I am preparing for a new album so please wait a little. "Please watch our juniors," V said. "I will only give you Happiness until the end of the golden pig year."

Wanna One, Wannable, New East W and Love, BTS and Ami added to the feeling of feeling of sticky affection with fandom.