"Friendly...Couple No" to Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin romance rumor

Son Ye-jin went on a trip to meet an acquaintance in United States of America, Son Ye-jin agency MS Team Entertainment told CBS on the 21st. Mr. Hyun Bin also found out that he was in United States of America. (In this process), I think the two people are famous, so I think they were photographed, he said. It is true that they are close, but it is Son Ye-jins opinion that they are not dating.It is true that two people are in contact with each other because they are so close, said the company, VAST Entertainment. I went to Mart with a few acquaintances, but my face was known, so I got a picture and got a misunderstanding situation.On the day of the show, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin were exposed to a romance rumor by showing a picture of a United States of America Mart.Earlier, the two men were seen together at United States of America on the 10th, and a romance rumor was raised, which both sides denied at the time.

"Son Ye-jin went on a trip to meet an acquaintance in United States of America," Son Ye-jin agency MS Team Entertainment told CBS on the 21st. "Mr. Hyun Bin also found out that he was in United States of America.

" (In this process), I think the two people are famous, so I think they were photographed," he said. "It is true that they are close, but it is Son Ye-jin's opinion that they are not dating."

"It is true that two people are in contact with each other because they are so close," said the company, VAST Entertainment. "I went to Mart with a few acquaintances, but my face was known, so I got a picture and got a misunderstanding situation."

On the day of the show, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin were exposed to a romance rumor by showing a picture of a United States of America Mart.

Earlier, the two men were seen together at United States of America on the 10th, and a romance rumor was raised, which both sides denied at the time.