Running Man' Jung Yu-mi, Yoo Jae-Suk show off his fanfare "I was sad to hear about the marriage"

Running Man Jung Yu-mi claimed to be a fan of Yoo Jae-SukIn the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 27th, Jung Yu-mi showed his fanship toward Yoo Jae-Suk.On this day, Hong Jonghyun, Jung Yu-mi, Yuri Lee, Seungri, AOA Minah and Jimin appeared as guests.First-in-command Jung Yu-mi backed off with a trembling look as Yoo Jae-Suk approached to shake hands.Im a real fan, he said, and I was really sad when I heard that I was getting married, it felt like when Brad Pitt said he was getting married.Minah, who appeared with Jimin, also looked at Yoo Jae-Suk and said, The same company. He said, Its the same company, but Ive never seen it before.On the other hand, SBS Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

Running Man' Jung Yu-mi claimed to be a fan of Yoo Jae-Suk

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 27th, Jung Yu-mi showed his fanship toward Yoo Jae-Suk.

On this day, Hong Jonghyun, Jung Yu-mi, Yuri Lee, Seungri, AOA Minah and Jimin appeared as guests. First-in-command Jung Yu-mi backed off with a trembling look as Yoo Jae-Suk approached to shake hands. "I'm a real fan," he said, "and I was really sad when I heard that I was getting married, it felt like when Brad Pitt said he was getting married."

Minah, who appeared with Jimin, also looked at Yoo Jae-Suk and said, "The same company." He said, "It's the same company, but I've never seen it before."

On the other hand, SBS Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm.

Photo SBS broadcast screen capture