Park Jihoon "Warner One concert was successful, so good and happy"

Park Jihoon, a member of the group Wanna One, expressed his gratitude to the fans.Park Jihoon said on the afternoon of the 24th, I was so happy and happy to be able to finish my first cone successfully today.I will be grateful and I will be a hard worker in the future. In the photo, Park Jihoon is giving greetings to fans by taking an official pose for Wanna One. Wanna One will hold a dissolution concert from this day to today.Park Jihoon conveyed his feelings with the certified photos after the concert.Park Jihoon will perform solo activities in earnest, such as holding fan meetings after finishing Wanna One activities.Park Jihoon SNS

Park Jihoon, a member of the group Wanna One, expressed his gratitude to the fans.

Park Jihoon said on the afternoon of the 24th, "I was so happy and happy to be able to finish my first cone successfully today. I will be grateful and I will be a hard worker in the future. "

In the photo, Park Jihoon is giving greetings to fans by taking an official pose for Wanna One. Wanna One will hold a dissolution concert from this day to today. Park Jihoon conveyed his feelings with the certified photos after the concert.

Park Jihoon will perform solo activities in earnest, such as holding fan meetings after finishing Wanna One activities.

Park Jihoon SNS