"I've never met with acquaintances"...Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, second romance rumor also Mrs.

On the 21st, an online community posted a picture with a witness of a netizen who witnessed actor Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin at the United States of America LA Mart.The two men in hats were seen looking at the chapter, drawing attention to the truth: the second romance rumor of Son Ye-jin, Hyun Bin, was re-ignited.Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin were involved in the United States of America Travel on October 10, and romance rumor was mentioned.It was claimed that the two had left Travel for Son Ye-jins birthday and that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jins parents had dined together.At the time, both agencies denied the romance rumor; an agency official for Son Ye-jin said: I personally went to Travel.I went to Travel alone, not with my parents. My parents are in Korea. I have a relationship with Hyun Bin because I have been breathing through the movie Movie - The Negotiation, but I have never met in United States of America. (The online community post) is completely unrelated; I thought it would end with one Happening but its embarrassing to spread, said Hyun Bin.Although he has a friendship, he has never met separately.In the appearance of a photo of the same Mart, the Hyun Bin agency said, I happened to be accompanied by time when I heard that Son Ye-jin was staying at United States of America.I was with other acquaintances. I think they were misunderstood because they were famous. Son Ye-jin was in a similar position.It was a place I met with my acquaintance, he said, drawing a line and emphasizing, It is not devotion.Those who said unfounded in the first romance rumor also adhered to the same position in the second romance rumor.Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, born in 1982, were breathing with the movie Movie - The Negotiation released last year.

On the 21st, an online Community posted a picture with a witness of a netizen who witnessed actor Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin at the United States of America LA Mart. The two men in hats were seen looking at the chapter, drawing attention to the truth: the second romance rumor of Son Ye-jin, Hyun Bin, was re-ignited.

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin were involved in the United States of America Travel on October 10, and romance rumor was mentioned. It was claimed that the two had left Travel for Son Ye-jin's birthday and that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's parents had dined together.

At the time, both agencies denied the romance rumor; an agency official for Son Ye-jin said: "I personally went to Travel. I went to Travel alone, not with my parents. My parents are in Korea. " "I have a relationship with Hyun Bin because I have been breathing through the movie 'Movie - The Negotiation', but I have never met in United States of America." " (The online Community post) is completely unrelated; I thought it would end with one Happening but it's embarrassing to spread," said Hyun Bin.

Although he has a friendship, he has never met separately. In the appearance of a photo of the same Mart, the Hyun Bin agency said, "I happened to be accompanied by time when I heard that Son Ye-jin was staying at United States of America. I was with other acquaintances. I think they were misunderstood because they were famous. "Son Ye-jin was in a similar position. "It was a place I met with my acquaintance," he said, drawing a line and emphasizing, "It is not devotion."

Those who said "unfounded" in the first romance rumor also adhered to the same position in the second romance rumor.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, born in 1982, were breathing with the movie "Movie - The Negotiation" released last year.