'V App' Park Jihoon "Lee Dae-hui's song gift .. The first public release of fan meeting" Wanna One

On the 1st, Naver TV Park Jihoon personal V app channel, Park Jihoons first Love Live!! was held.On this day, Park Jihoon made his first Love Live! in the recording room, causing fans to wonder.Im in the recording room, but I think youll wonder what song and what composer it is, and I turned on Love Live!! to solve that question, he said.Park Jihoon then said, There is a great composer, a little secret, and I am recording with a song written by Daehwi.I am glad that the excellent composer Lee Dae-hui has given me a song. In particular, Park Jihoon said, You can hear it in a short time.I will come soon, he said. If you give me a sneaky spat, I will listen to this song for the first time at a fan meeting held on February 9th.

On the 1st, Naver TV Park Jihoon personal V app channel, Park Jihoon's first Love Live!! was held.

On this day, Park Jihoon made his first Love Live! in the recording room, causing fans to wonder. "I'm in the recording room, but I think you'll wonder what song and what composer it is, and I turned on Love Live!! to solve that question," he said.

Park Jihoon then said, "There is a great composer, a little secret, and I am recording with a song written by Daehwi. I am glad that the excellent composer Lee Dae-hui has given me a song. "

In particular, Park Jihoon said, "You can hear it in a short time. I will come soon, "he said." If you give me a sneaky spat, I will listen to this song for the first time at a fan meeting held on February 9th. "