"I met at United States of America, but I'm not dating" on the "Hyun Bin - Son Ye-jin romance rumor

I think the two actors have been in contact with each other because they are in United States of America, said a VAST entertainment official at the company.However, regarding the public view that the two actors are dating, he said, I met with a lot of acquaintances at United States of America, but it seems that they have misunderstood because they are famous people whose faces are known.Earlier, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were caught up in a romance rumor, being photographed looking at a shop at an estimated overseas mart.

"I think the two actors have been in contact with each other because they are in United States of America," said a VAST entertainment official at the company.

However, regarding the public view that the two actors are dating, he said, "I met with a lot of acquaintances at United States of America, but it seems that they have misunderstood because they are famous people whose faces are known."

Earlier, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were caught up in a romance rumor, being photographed looking at a shop at an estimated overseas mart.