Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin and United States of America date? 'Thinking about open love'

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have reiterated their romance, but interest is still not fading.The two men were seen together at a Mart in United States of America, which was released through an online community on the 21st.Both sides expressed their denials on the two occasions of the news that they were reported twice after the last 10 days.The two sides said, I knew that the two actors were in the United States of America and I met them. I went to Mart with all my friends to see the shop, but only the photos of the two people with their faces were taken and bought Missunderstood.It is not a lover relationship. However, the netizens have speculated that Son Ye-jin has been burdened with public love in past interviews, so he is not deliberately hiding the fact of love.I have more celebrity couples who are releasing lovers these days than in the past, but I do not have the confidence to disclose even if I have a lover, she said in an interview.I thought it would be easy because I did not have to go on a secret date, but I heard that I felt responsible after the disclosure and became more careful.It seems uncomfortable and burdensome if a lover is released. On the other hand, Hyun Bin said, I do not like open love, it is not a problem of good.I do not want to hide it deliberately, but when I ask if it is right or not when I have a passion, I answer it. I also said, I do not reveal my love first.

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have reiterated their romance, but interest is still not fading.

The two men were seen together at a Mart in United States of America, which was released through an online community on the 21st. Both sides expressed their denials on the two occasions of the news that they were reported twice after the last 10 days.

The two sides said, "I knew that the two actors were in the United States of America and I met them." "I went to Mart with all my friends to see the shop, but only the photos of the two people with their faces were taken and bought Missunderstood. It is not a lover relationship. "

However, the netizens have speculated that Son Ye-jin has been burdened with public love in past interviews, so he is not deliberately hiding the fact of love.

"I have more celebrity couples who are releasing lovers these days than in the past, but I do not have the confidence to disclose even if I have a lover," she said in an interview.

"I thought it would be easy because I did not have to go on a secret date, but I heard that I felt responsible after the disclosure and became more careful." It seems uncomfortable and burdensome if a lover is released. "

On the other hand, Hyun Bin said, "I do not like open love, it is not a problem of good. I do not want to hide it deliberately, but when I ask if it is right or not when I have a passion, I answer it. "I also said," I do not reveal my love first. "